News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

100 Messages!

Started by Ungatt Trunn, November 05, 2013, 08:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

James Gryphon

538 (the same number as there are electoral votes).
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

2655, the same number as nothing I can think of! :D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

Søren

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Mhera

According to Wikipedia, "A widespread failure of the agricultural harvest in Tang Dynasty China [led] to an equally widespread famine; in the previous century the central government was able to curb famine with large grain stores, but this time the central government [was] already in decline and too weak to properly face the disaster," in the year 873.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion