News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

LBAA'S NEEDED!!!!!!!!!

Started by Cornflower MM, November 07, 2013, 10:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shade

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaRunning low on battery, you are.aaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Cornflower MM

Shade: AM NOT!! *Starts shooting Blaggut & his minions with my arrows*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOOH, Life'z a treat viz Shaun Ze Zheep!!!
Baaaaaa.....!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Gnoflet

Who else do the FCMs and LBAAs fight besides each other?
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Blaggut

I used to fight Rachel's otters, but we are allied now. Other than that, everyone who isn't FMC, but we are partially enemies of the LBAA.

*Fmc shoots a volley of bazookas and corrupted bunny cannonballs* *corrupted bunny bombers fly overhead, about to drop pie bombs*
~Just a soft space boi~

Cornflower MM

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on November 13, 2013, 12:03:34 AM
OOOH, Life'z a treat viz Shaun Ze Zheep!!!
Baaaaaa.....!

Mr Shaun the sheep has agreed to help me, Head!

Quote from: Gnoflet on November 13, 2013, 05:52:47 PM
Who else do the FCMs and LBAAs fight besides each other?

Well, the LBAAs (Lethal Bows And Arrows) , Well, I'm working on that part...BUT if you want to join you can be commander of 4000 squirrels with frying pans and of course bows and arrows! Whaddya say? Sound good?

* Shots down Blaggut's bombs, bunny, and bazooka's* TAKE THAT!!

The Shade

Shaun will be able to defeat any battlion of FMC anyday!
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Cornflower MM

I know! Which is why UI persuaded him to help me! For pay, of course.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Actually, Shaun Ze Zheep juzt conned ye oot o' zeveral 'eadz o' cabbage tae play footbav viz. (For zoze zat get ze reference...)
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Cornflower MM

Oh, well........Hey, did you guys know that W0NWILL is leaving the forum? Permanently. Don't ask why, she won't answer that question.

Brinty

Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

Gnoflet

I'LL JOIN THE LBAA'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Cornflower MM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/glow]

lass of something much

Quote from: Gnoflet on November 22, 2013, 07:33:00 PM
I'LL JOIN THE LBAA'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO WILL I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Even before looking, I somehow knew that Lass was the one that revived this thread.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!