News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Knights of Redwallelot Discussion Topic

Started by Cornflower MM, November 14, 2013, 04:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who should the new GM be?

danflorreguba
poll is being modified...

Cornflower MM

This topic is to decide what happens to the RP mentioned above (I say that because I don't want to type it again ;D) Chose in the poll, and at the of the period ( I'm thinking 2 weeks EDIT: FIVE DAYS starting now) I will collect the votes, and then we will see what happens then!

Alright, everyone wants new GM, Am listing names of RP members, then you vote!

W0NWILL

Oh, two weeks is much too long. I'd say five days to a week.

rachel25

I agree. two weeks is too long. I think five days would be better. And what do you mean by Can it. I don't want it to end, if that's what your saying. We can just chose a new GM. We don't need to end or restart it.  8)
Anyway Cornflower you were never in it, but that doesn't mean you can't be. Just join in. Don't make us end it. I really enjoy this RP, and the characters in it. And I really want to continue it!

Faiyloe

Same here the RP doesn't need to have a really active GM.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Really, Rachel? YIPPY!!!!!! Well, I thought we could vote, to well, I don't know! After we vote, (Since I see no ones voted Can it) I will put the names of the people who are in the RP, and we will decide that way! It will cause less arguing.

Dannflower Reguba

Not to mention WON never protested in her post above.  ::) lol, thing is we need someone that's going to be fair as GM, preferably someone experienced since this RP is pretty large and confusing.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Shade

And someone who is decently active, so they can quickly settle any disputes.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Cornflower MM

Um, IS ANYONE PAYING ATTENTION?!?!?!?!?!
Quote from: Cornflower MM on November 14, 2013, 09:09:35 PM
Really, Rachel? YIPPY!!!!!! Well, I thought we could vote, to well, I don't know! After we vote, (Since I see no ones voted Can it) I will put the names of the people who are in the RP, and we will decide that way! It will cause less arguing.
READ!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dannflower Reguba

Cornflower Settle down! *water gushes everywhere*

We are discussing the criterion that we want the new GM to have, it's already been decided (by majority) that we're going to have a new one from the active members.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

BrookSkimmer

Just popping in to keep a watch on things in this thread. I'm going to list out the points mentioned so far and then if clarification needs to happen, we can work through it.

It is good to keep the RP Knights of Redwallelot going. As long as W0NWILL has expressed permission for someone else to take it over that's fine. I'll need to do a quick check to make sure this has happened.

I do think it is important to have someone how has been a GM before take this one over. It is a large and complex RP and should be run with someone with experience, especially since there are many members involved. W0NWILL was experienced at being a GM, so someone else with experience should probably be the replacement.

I think the GM should be on at least every other day and keep track of what is happening in the thread.

It would be a good idea to list the people who are interested in taking over as GM for this state so below this post.

BrookSkimmer

Double post:

Anyone wishing to enter the RP should read the entire RP before entering. It should not fall on the current writers to explain everything that has happened for someone to join.

The juncture would be a good time for other people to join in, however, people wanting to join need to read and catch up.

Please post below if you have interest in becoming the GM of this RP.

Dannflower Reguba

I'm interested if yall would have me.  ;) I've run a decent number of RP's before, and am actually currently hosting a tournament RP. I get on almost every day so I can respond quickly. I also have a few years of RP experience so I'm well attuned with it by now.  :)

Redwaller

Danflor should be the one to GM, since he's very active, and has lots of experience with GMing.  :)

BrookSkimmer

I am currently resetting the poll with people who post their interest in the position.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner