News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

OOC: The Peacemaker's Brigade

Started by Norham Waterpaw, November 18, 2013, 01:53:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Faiyloe

Can you PM me some information if you have any about her kidnapping.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Norham Waterpaw

I hate to say this, but I'm going to have to put this on hold for a while. I've got lots to study for, and I'm traveling tomorrow.  :D

KitrallStreamrippler

Your idea's great! I'd love to join (once you get back, of course).
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

No one probably cares but I'm Back! This topic... Thread... Thing... Is ACTIVE again!

Faiyloe

You are back!  ;D

Here is my character.

Name: Nora Goodthistle
Species: Squirrel   
Weapon: None at least not at first then maybe a dirk sling or bow.
Speciality: (ie: Swordsman, stealth expert, healer) Intuitive, good at figuring out a creature's true motives and whether or not they are lying. Agile.
Physical Appearance: Thin, reddish light brown fur, brown eyes, sunset purple tunic with brown grass rope belt,     
History/reason for vengeance: She was kidnapped
Weak to: Beasts with superior strength, or large numbers. 

Norham Waterpaw

Accepted. Good character design.  :)

So, we officially have 3 people... I'll start pretty soon. I might have room for 1 late joiner...

Faiyloe

Since she is Your characters sister could you PM my any preexisting plans you had about their past and the kidnapping. Like parents and stuff. Also is anyone playing the vermin?   

Shadefur nightblade

I could if we are allowed to play multiple characters.

Faiyloe

Sparks of Southsward

After a long hiatus, I have returned! And considering I am in the name, would you be up up for another brigader?

Norham Waterpaw

Gah! Sorry for being gone all Christmas break! I will start this within the next few days!   ;D

Faiyloe

Norham Waterpaw

Finnaeus Swiftleaf. The name isn't too intimidating, because he too was a woodlander. But of course, he betrayed his country when offered enough money. He killed the vermin leader and is now their ruler.

He isn't a likable guy.