News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Redwall Ghost Hunters (Adventure 1)

Started by Ungatt Trunn, November 18, 2013, 10:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Alright, so here's the settings: we (the Ghost Hunters) are traveling through the woods, heding towards an old castle that creatures say has ghosts in it. Remember, only those who have signed up can play in this adventure. Let the adventure begin!
OCC: Who wants to start us off?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on November 18, 2013, 10:54:05 PM
Wait, I thought this was an RP?
OCC: Remember the Guest topic? Its more like that. So, would you like to start us off, Norham?

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: Uh... Sure? How are we writing this, though? RP style? Do we make characters? Etc.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Ungatt Trunn

OCC: You can make characters along they way, but this isn't RP style.See "The British Are Coming!" topic; this "RP" will be in the same style. ;)

Norham Waterpaw

*An otter runs out of the woods, yelling*
"Somebeast help! There's a whole troop o' ghouls on my tail!"

Ungatt Trunn

What? But we arn't even near the castle yet! And are you sure that they are ghosts?

Norham Waterpaw

psybox

OOC: Is this supposed to be serious or a sort of goofy thing?

BIC:   "Ghouls and ghosts aren't even the same thing!" Psybox yelled at Ungatt, while also kicking rocks angrily.  "How is this supposed to work out if the leader can't tell the difference between ghouls and ghosts?"

The Shade

Shade was slightly annoyed. "If he is the leader." He turned to the otter. "Where are your ghouls you. have on your tail?"

OOC: Are we animals or humans?
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Ungatt Trunn

OCC: You can post in any way you want, but just play yourself...and don't make it too goofy. ;D And Shade, we'll probably be animals.
BIC: Can you tell us if they are ghost of ghouls, psybox?

Rainshadow

Rain scratched her head, shivering a bit.  Ghosts aren't real, she told herself.  They aren't, they aren't, they aren't!  She shivered again, glancing around to make sure they weren't going to be ambushed by dead beasts.

Looking hopefully to Psybox, she asked, "Ghosts aren't real, right?  Just a myth, right?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Ungatt Trunn

Um, we should go investigate if there really are ghosts on our tail....er, tails...

psybox

OOC:  I'm not even going to bother basing my character off of myself, if that's okay.  I got off on a horrible start and simply joining a ghost hunting team is already a departure from my character.

BIC: "Ghouls are like zombies, except ghouls are capable of thought and generally work as mercenaries.  On the other hand, ghosts almost never directly chase people, they generally act as if they were still alive because they don't know otherwise or play weird mind games with people.  Norham was either chased by ghouls or normal people"