News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

OOC: Anywhere Is: An Anything Goes RP

Started by Tiny Jackalope, November 20, 2013, 12:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blank

Anywhere Is
12 (70.6%)
Going to the Mounain
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

estar222

Heh, I thought I had been. And what do you mean this isn't enough players to start an RP? I've seen one of the longest lasting RPs on the MC Forums done with only 3 active IC players, and 2 inactive-ish ones.
You want to know my name? My name? My name is not a word that I use anymore; you will never learn it. Instead, you can call me the colour that humans seem to think belongs to magic; you can call me the colour a monarch wears under his cape; you can call me Mauve.

Jetthebinturong

I just checked back and it seems you are correct, on both counts as she says "anyone not on that list can still join" or words to that effect. And yes five characters is enough to start an rp, sorry
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Tiny Jackalope

*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .

Rainshadow

Well, my one idea is "Anywhere Is", simply 'cause I have no idea how the story's gonna go.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

estar222

Yeah, seems good enough to me. I sure hope tumbler gets back soon.
You want to know my name? My name? My name is not a word that I use anymore; you will never learn it. Instead, you can call me the colour that humans seem to think belongs to magic; you can call me the colour a monarch wears under his cape; you can call me Mauve.

Jetthebinturong

Wrong rp Estar unless you're just randomly mentioning that rp in another thread
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Tiny Jackalope

I need one more title idea so we can vote on them.
*SMACKFACE*

Cornflower MM

How about 'Going To The Mountain'?? Just an idea! Where are we going, anyways?

estar222

We need a rough plotline before we have a title.

Tiny Jackalope

You may now vote! YAY! As soon as we vote we can start the RP!
*SMACKFACE*

Tiny Jackalope

Ok. So the title of the RP will be "Anywhere Is: An Anything Goes RP". Any objections? *TJ looks around the topic to see that she is all alone* *sigh* If anyone wanted to make more characters now would be the time. (Yes, I have lifted the 1 per player rule. *the forum rejoices and throws TJ a party*)

EDIT: sorry about the double post :(
*SMACKFACE*

Jukka the Sling

I don't know if I'm really an "advanced" RP'er, but I think this template will work for me. :D

Name & Affiliation: Reina. She is neutral, (well, she doesn't go attacking woodlanders) and is a decent creature, as far as ferrets go.
Species: Ferret
Appearance: Reina wears a faded green tunic, and a yellow ankle bracelet. She has brown eyes and tan fur. Reina also carries a small satchel containing food, and a cloak, in case of bad weather.
Personality: Bit of a loner. She wants her revenge on her family's murderer.
Weapon: A couple of knives.
Background: Family killed when she was little. Been a wanderer ever since, hoping to find and kill her family's murderer, the fox Creulon (pronounced Cray-lon).
Other: Once she slays Creulon, Reina would like nothing better than to settle down and live out her days peacefully.

EDIT: I changed a few slight things about her. Now she has a satchel, and it's her whole family that got murdered, not just her parents.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tiny Jackalope

*SMACKFACE*

Faiyloe

I am thinking of joining this RP I would like to be a character that befriends or try's to befriend someone who is not necasaraly the easiest to get along with. a lot of the characters are social loners would any one like to do that with me? 

BTW I really liked your first IC post TJ.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?