News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

OOC: Anywhere Is: An Anything Goes RP

Started by Tiny Jackalope, November 20, 2013, 12:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blank

Anywhere Is
12 (70.6%)
Going to the Mounain
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tiny Jackalope

Quote from: Faiyloe on November 30, 2013, 07:12:27 PM
I am thinking of joining this RP I would like to be a character that befriends or try's to befriend someone who is not necasaraly the easiest to get along with. a lot of the characters are social loners would any one like to do that with me? 

BTW I really liked your first IC post TJ.

I would love it if you would join!
*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .

Faiyloe

Jukka will you character Reject me at fist if so then perfect.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

I am sorry but I just realized I wasn't very clear. I would like a character who is very troubled and some one who shuns  every one.  You character sheet is not exactly clear in that respect and she could be ether way. I don't want you to change your character on my account to fit my "criteria". if you were planing to make her like this than fine.

Jukka the Sling

Oh, um yeah, I guess my character isn't really that antisocial. :P Sorry!! :P

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 01, 2013, 01:04:45 PM
I am sorry but I just realized I wasn't very clear. I would like a character who is very troubled and some one who shuns  every one.  You character sheet is not exactly clear in that respect and she could be ether way. I don't want you to change your character on my account to fit my "criteria". if you were planing to make her like this than fine.

If you're looking for a troubled, antisocial character, look no further than Kogane. He is much older than he is in AWTFYH and has had an experience that renders him completely unable to trust people
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Faiyloe

Awesome sounds good here is my character.

Name & Affiliation: Hailey, Good beast.
Species: Squirrel
Appearance: She is a thin brown furred squirrel. She wares a olive green tunic with a broad brown belt around her middle. She has a satchel and a brown thread bare travelers cloak.    
Personality: Social, cheerful, loves to talk, positive.  
Weapon: Dirk,
Strengths: Intuitive. Good at telling what other beasts are like. She can easily see through other creatures and because of this she likes to try and see the best in them (Unless they are just pure evil and then she would know). Agile.    
Weaknesses: Small in stature. Somewhat lacking in hand to hand combat,  
History: She lived up north and decided to travel south to find adventure.  
Passive Skills: She can tell if some one is lying. Range weapons.  
Rank/Position: Um... traveler?

Tiria Wildlough

I'm slightly confused. Can my character be in the Abbey already?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Miss RainbowSocks

Methinks I will join.

Name & Affiliation: Snowdrop, goodbeast

Species: White dove

Appearance: Snowdrop is a frosty white dove with luminous, bright blue eyes. Her white feathers are tinged with a hint of silver, causing her to seem to glow slightly. Attached to her right foot is a tiny charm, a carved metal snowflake. Her frame is small and weak, so therefore is not one for hand-to-hand combat

Personality: Snowdrop is a kind, peaceable creature with a soft heart for the poor, weak, and injured. She hates to battle, and hates to see creatures injured. Therefore, she avoids battle and instead cares for the injured. Being intuitive and creative, she loves to invent new poultices and mixtures. Friendly and sociable, she makes friends fairly quick.

Weapon: A tiny poisoned dagger, for protection

Strengths: Even though she hates battle, Snowdrop is not faint of heart and extremely courageous. Being small, she is also extremely speedy. This makes her a hard target for arrows and javelins.

Weaknesses: Having a soft spot for the weak, she is easily manipulated. She will always help an injured animal, no matter what species. Also, her frame being small and weak, she stands no chance in close combat and is captured easily.

History: Snowdrop was born on the roof of Redwall with her family and has never left the walls except for traveling with armies to battle (she doesn't fight, she treats the injured). She's always had a knack for healing, and therefore went into the infirmary business.

Passive Skills: She's good at inventing new, more effective mixtures for healing. Also, she's a good cook.

Rank/Position: Works at Infirmary at Redwall

Also title ideas:
Times of the Present
A History of Mossflower

Amarith Waterspring

I'd love to join!

Name: Amarith

Species: Mouse

Fur color: Tan

Eye Color: Sea blue

Clothing: A light green tunic of a Novice with a white cord around her waist

Weapon: Wooden staff ( and very good with it )

Other: Grew up next to an otter holt. Likes to take walks it the woods when she wants to be alone. Found Redwall Abbey when she was 7.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Tiny Jackalope

Ami and Miss Socks sorry for not replying to you! I would love for you two to join!
*SMACKFACE*

Norham Waterpaw

May I (Notice I didn't say "can I") join? i know it's a tad late.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

BlueRose

Just realized that I ought to say:

May I please join?

Name: Anpan
Species: Otter
Fur color: Brown
Eye Color: Honey-colored
Clothing: Dark blue tunic.
Weapon: Twin rapiers.
Other: Anpan has two rapiers, but she has trouble using both at the same time. Normally she'll just use one and switch the paw she holds it in if necessary.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Tiny Jackalope

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on January 14, 2014, 12:13:06 AM
May I (Notice I didn't say "can I") join? i know it's a tad late.
sure!!!!!!!!!!!!
*SMACKFACE*