Previous topic - Next topic

Blank

Anywhere Is
12 (70.6%)
Going to the Mounain
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Miss RainbowSocks

ahem...I am sorry to say that I am quitting this RP. It is inactive, and I just wanted to free up some of my time...hopefully I'll see you all in other parts of this site!!

Dag Downyfur

Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Dag Downyfur on May 10, 2014, 02:30:21 PM
Hello, could I join this?
I think Tiny Jackalope's forgotten about this... as has nearly everyone except me, Cornflower MM and BlueRose. :P But the RP's going good anyway, and we'd be happy to have someone else join!

Basically, the plot has mainly followed my character Reina and her new friends Anpan (BlueRose) and Russina (Cornflower) as they accompany her on her quest for revenge against the fox who killed her family. The fox guy has been duly killed, his band of twoscore vermin in chaos (we set their camp on fire ;D) and currently it's the middle of the night and they're running through the forest with a bloodthirsty eagle named Radron possibly in pursuit. :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Dag Downyfur

Cool, I'll make a character as soon as I have time :)
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

That's wonderful! You WILL have to PM TJ, though....She's been working on a special Project of hers lately, and has forgotten about this. :-\

Dag Downyfur

Okay, I'll pm them first, then if I'm accepted, I'll create a character :)

Cornflower MM

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on March 19, 2015, 11:38:49 AM
Can I join?
Well, I'm fine with it. (As long as you're okay with RP'ing with just the three of us (Corny, Blue, and myself).)

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on March 21, 2015, 07:22:06 PM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on March 19, 2015, 11:38:49 AM
Can I join?
Well, I'm fine with it. (As long as you're okay with RP'ing with just the three of us (Corny, Blue, and myself).)

Okay then, I'll join.

Name: Heltspar von Granz.
Species: Ermine.
Fur color: Light brown.
Eye Color: Black.
Clothing: A black leather jerkin, some fur pants, and a cloak with fur near the neck.
Weapon: Longsword.
Other: Also carries a little pouch of gold.

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Jukka the Sling

Great! Do you want a quick recap of events?

Lady Ashenwyte

No thank you, I read the whole RP before joining.

LT Sandpaw

Does anyone mind if I jump in, I promise to behave ;D

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.