News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Whack Anybeast With A Vowel In Their Name With A Mallet Thread

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, November 22, 2013, 12:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Cornflower MM

I'll have to make a topic for that........*Whacks Rainy 4 times, Rus 5, and Norham 5*

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on November 26, 2013, 01:53:01 AM
Aye, an' ah'm HdnnthrGlxy!
Your not gunna get away that easly! *Hits HeadInAnotherGalaxy over the head with a mallet*

Life is too short to rush through it.

Stormkitty

I am very random. Love to chat so PM me! My nickname is Storm :). Just like what Mariel called herself though thats not the reason for it
Anyone know any good books?
Or any good animes

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Stormkitty on November 26, 2013, 02:02:10 PM
What's a vowel?
Do you really not know what a vowel is?

Life is too short to rush through it.

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Stormkitty on November 26, 2013, 02:02:10 PM
What's a vowel?

A vovel iz a letter zat a conzonant buildz on. A vovel can be an Aa, Ee, Ii, Oo, Uu, an' zometimez a Yy taae.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Cornflower MM

A vowel is one of these : A I U O E You can't make a word without one!

psybox

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000