Blaggut is awesome
3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Blaggut

Quote from: Redwaller on November 25, 2013, 12:39:19 AM
3937 is my current post count.

I'm 14 years old.

8397 is my overall post count.

I listen to Owl City, Warren Barfield, The Hobbit music, Casting Crowns.

I've started 264 topics.

I've been here for 32d 12h 41m of forum time.

I have 94 drawings done.

I'm rewriting the first chapter of Good Vs. Evil series.

I'm reading Watership Down.

I'm learning Latin.

(Just putting down some facts about me for when I see this in 2014  ;))
~Just a soft space boi~

Blaggut

Sorry for double post, but what I was going to say is: Everyone should be doing this. And: Hamburgers are NOT as good as hotdogs.
~Just a soft space boi~

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rainshadow

Ew, hamburgers are waaayy better than hot dogs!  Hot dogs are disgusting!  Well, except for the one I had at a hot dog stand in NYC, but y'know what they say:  Hunger truly is the best seasoning.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Blaggut

I have had that delicious smash burger and what a burger burger.. And hunger is da best seasoning is kinda true. Btw, I used to call what-a-burger water-burger. LUL!!  :D
~Just a soft space boi~

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Rainshadow

What's going on?  (Sorry, just had to add another question.  ;D)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vell, ah'm goin' tae be gettin' off ze computer in a fev minutez, zae ah guezz ziz vill make a nice zin' tae come back tae later on in February!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

See ya in February, Head!  Have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!  :D

Jukka the Sling

'Bye, HIAG!

Okay, well, as of now I have 213 posts.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rusvul

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on November 26, 2013, 02:17:35 AM
Ah joined ziz Forum a lon' time ago in a Galaxy far far avay...
Huh. Well then. I'm here to go where no one has gone before- To discover new life, and new civilization. Hah. Yeah.

Quote from: The Shade on November 26, 2013, 07:15:12 PM
Yeah, hotdogs are better.
Nuu... Burgers and hotdogs are both disgusting. I can respect the eating of bits of animal, but bits of miserable animal that have been drenched in chemicals repeatedly? Not gonna go in my mouth :P Not that all hamburgers or hot dogs are like that, but most of them are :P

Yeah, future me- I'm vegetarian, as of now :P

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on November 29, 2013, 04:00:42 PM
Quote from: The Shade on November 26, 2013, 07:15:12 PM
Yeah, hotdogs are better.
Nuu... Burgers and hotdogs are both disgusting. I can respect the eating of bits of animal, but bits of miserable animal that have been drenched in chemicals repeatedly? Not gonna go in my mouth :P Not that all hamburgers or hot dogs are like that, but most of them are :P

Yeah, I don't ever eat hot dogs, but I do eat hamburgers.  Not nasty fast food ones, if I can help it, but homemade ones or ones from nicer restaurants.  ;)