Started by Griffen, November 24, 2013, 04:35:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Its up, lets do this. I've got good plans for this one  :D

Faiyloe

Can I be a late joiner?

Name: Grace Wenesra 
Species: Squirrel
Appearance: tall for a Squirrel with white fur with a black streak on her forehead and blue eyes. She wares a navy blue tunic with a white cord belt and a small satchel or pouch attached to the belt and a chocolate brown  cloak
fur
Personality: Impulsive. Sentimental, will hold on to the oddest things, her room at home is filled with things other people would call trash. She has her own set of morals and she fallows them dutifully. If she needs something she will not hesitate to ask (Even if you are teacher or a superior).  A total extrovert you'll find her right out there with everyone and can make friends with the most unlikely people. She is a giver and will do a lot for a person asking only there friendship in return. Some people might call her teachers pet (She will not hesitate to tattle and she is the type to get to class early just so she can help the teacher) but then again some might call she socially open (she will hang out with anyone that will have her but that doesn't make her despite just not picky) 
Backstory: She is the oldest of a family of 7 she didn't want to go at first but she decided she needed to get out more and meet new people and experiences something new. The truth was that she was lonely and she hadn't bean getting along with her father and she need to go away by her self for a bit. (well not by her self really just with out them) 
Topic of Study: Health/Magic (The one thing she want's to do most is help people)
Other: Is a little bit of an artist she is very modest about it and is better than she thinks. She is she doesn't like other people looking at her art with out her explicit permission.  She is also easily startled just a tap on the shoulder from behind would do it. 

Wow that was way bigger than I though it was going to be.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Griffen

Yes, we will be accepting more APPS :)

@Faiyloe your accepted! :D

Faiyloe

Yay!  :D I was really hoping you would say yes after I went through all that work to make such a big complicated character. I think that is my biggest app. so far.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Griffen

Well glad to have you with us :)

Dannflower Reguba

UPDATE: Guess who finished building Axtel's hammer?  ;D It'll probably be awhile until any of us have weapons, but once we start getting them bring them down to the weapon art section and fill out a request, results will be posted in the mother topic and this. This is an exclusive privilege currently only for characters in this topic. Please make it clear that you are part of the Defiance RP when making the descriptions.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Sweet! And tonight in the RP there will be more students coming. So I'll hold the posts when the time comes so that you can join. And when ever Redwallgurl is ready we'll have another night as well, unless she is ready at the same time you are :)

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Is it alright for a character to have performed magic, in a completely accidental way, in the past? Nothing big, nothing a first-week apprentice couldn't do.

Dannflower Reguba

With Griffen gone for the weekend (we talked) I'm going to put it out there that I'm pretty sure that's not allowed.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rusvul

Okay. I'll make a character soon, with that in mind. :D this RP sounds really cool.

Griffen

Hey y'all, Sorry for not getting the stuff up and being that active lately. I've got roughly five days till I'm getting married so I'll be a tad bit busy till after Christmas. See y'all soon :)

Rusvul

Name: Avo
Species: Shrew
Appearance: Scruffy, grey fur. Prior to coming to the island, he wore traditional shrew clothing.
Personality:
Backstory: He was born as a peasant- but he wanted to learn. He bluffed his way into a nearby academy of science- He was only there a week before he was discovered.
Topic of Study (only one): Science, magical.
Other: Agile, but not strong, and he can't keep up physical activity for very long. He has the very slightest knowledge of nonmagical science- atoms are not beyond him, but as he was learning under false pretenses, he was caught before he could learn anything else. ]

WIP

Griffen

Accepted, but since I don't want to spend an entire day in the RP for your arrivle, just pretend that you arrived one day before the others.

PS: I know I'd say I put more about the soul dust, and I will... But it might be some time. I havn't been able to get on that much but no one has been posting in the Rp either :/

Dannflower Reguba

When the GM leaves that often happens, loses a lot of drive.