News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Do u ever wish something different happen in a redwall book?

Started by Firetail, November 26, 2013, 05:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetail

I wish some evil guy actually Conquered the abbey! For awhile.
I love my bunny Benny, and my dogs max & Bella
REDWALL IS THE BEST

psybox

General Ironbeak from Mattimeo had control of redwall for a bit.

Firetail

True, what I mean is like a two- part book ,like Mariel of redwall and the bell maker
Where the bad guy actually wins, ya know!
REDWALL IS THE BEST

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

For av ve ken, 'e might 'ave. Remember, 'e *ZPOLIER!* fell intae zat 'ole in ze ground. Vho'z tae zay 'e didnae zurvive ze fav an' zen climb oot vonce everybeazt 'az moved on back tae Redwall? Might make for an intereztin' Fan Fiction...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

phoenixfoden

Tam and Martin

Well, I do kinda agree with you on this topic Firetail. I wish someone would have conquered it for a long time then the good guys could have taken Redwall.

Actually, I might start writing an interesting story about where the whole world of Redwall was taken over by villains and there were only a few good guys left.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Firetail

REDWALL IS THE BEST

Firetail

REDWALL IS THE BEST

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

MeadowR

It would have been nice if he spread out from the norm of the books a bit more. Certainly a longer takeover from a baddie of the abbey or elsewhere would have been interesting. Erm... maybe some characters could have sailed to another land, like an Ireland or France equivalent to have a look around and adventure.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Redwaller

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on December 01, 2013, 04:07:45 PM
It would have been nice if he spread out from the norm of the books a bit more. Certainly a longer takeover from a baddie of the abbey or elsewhere would have been interesting. Erm... maybe some characters could have sailed to another land, like an Ireland or France equivalent to have a look around and adventure.
Yes, that would have been fun. You can always get that from fanfics, although it's not the same thing.