Adder
Wildcat
Pine Martin

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on November 27, 2013, 06:48:46 PM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on November 27, 2013, 06:00:33 PM
Quote from: danflorreguba on November 27, 2013, 05:46:26 PM
Umm, Rusvul is my dad if, and I'm a squirrel.  :P
But rusvulthesaber (the user) has a fox character called Rusvul.
Alright, this just got confusing!
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on November 27, 2013, 03:35:14 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on November 27, 2013, 04:28:17 AM
Quote from: danflorreguba on November 27, 2013, 04:27:38 AM
Huh?  ??? I am, to say the least, confused.
Confused about what?
About what Rusvul said? I think he said it 'cause he is a fox...

I don't know what my fave vermin is.  ::) Maybe I can figure it out and post it later. :P
rusvul always pretends to be a fox character. He goes around saying that he is a fox with pistols and he makes himself into someone, like he is acting as that person. SO when Dan was saying he voted Fox, he was probably saying that it was a good vote because you voted for him.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Lutra

For a minute I thought this was going to be a topic to determine the smartest individual in Redwall, but now seeing its generic about a species, I'd say all those listed are equally dumb. ;)  No one species is particularly brighter than another...they've all got their ones that are just stupid.

Now, I'd say a discussion to find the smartest character in Redwall would be more interesting in hearing. :)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Lutra on November 27, 2013, 11:18:09 PMNow, I'd say a discussion to find the smartest character in Redwall would be more interesting in hearing. :)
There's no need for that: Ungatt Trunn is VERY obviously the smartest overall creature. ;D

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rusvul

Quote from: Tam and Martin on November 27, 2013, 09:57:08 PM
Confused about what?

I don't know what my fave vermin is.  ::) Maybe I can figure it out and post it later. :P
rusvul always pretends to be a fox character. He goes around saying that he is a fox with pistols and he makes himself into someone, like he is acting as that person. SO when Dan was saying he voted Fox, he was probably saying that it was a good vote because you voted for him.
Oy! I am a fox with pistols! What do you mean? Yeah, Dann voted fox. The right choice. You all can see that, because I'm obviously a genius and I'm a fox. Logic ;D

Tam and Martin

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on November 29, 2013, 12:08:25 AM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on November 27, 2013, 09:57:08 PM
Confused about what?

Oy! I am a fox with pistols! What do you mean? Yeah, Dann voted fox. The right choice. You all can see that, because I'm obviously a genius and I'm a fox. Logic ;D
I was trying to remember what you were....

The Shade

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on November 29, 2013, 12:08:25 AMOy! I am a fox with pistols! What do you mean? Yeah, Dann voted fox. The right choice. You all can see that, because I'm obviously a genius and I'm a fox. Logic ;D
Hmm, yes, you are a fox, not sure about the genius part though.  ;D Anyway, I voted fox too. Fox's are nearly always associated with being sly and clever, and anyway, I like them.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rusvul

Quote from: The Shade on November 29, 2013, 03:52:08 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on November 29, 2013, 12:08:25 AMOy! I am a fox with pistols! What do you mean? Yeah, Dann voted fox. The right choice. You all can see that, because I'm obviously a genius and I'm a fox. Logic ;D
Hmm, yes, you are a fox, not sure about the genius part though.  ;D Anyway, I voted fox too. Fox's are nearly always associated with being sly and clever, and anyway, I like them.
Um, yay. And  hmph. Yamph. YAMPH! Hmay. HMAY...!
Of course I'm a genius. I invent things! And stab things with the things I've invented. Or shoot them. Or zap them. You get the idea.

The Shade

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on November 29, 2013, 04:03:32 PM
Of course I'm a genius. I invent things! And stab things with the things I've invented. Or shoot them. Or zap them. You get the idea.
General destruction. I am familiar with it.  ;D Sometimes associated with it too.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: The Shade on November 29, 2013, 04:46:08 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on November 29, 2013, 04:03:32 PM
General destruction. I am familiar with it.  ;D Sometimes associated with it too.
Thats what happens when your name has "Shade" in it. ;D Well, back on topic now...

Tam and Martin

TW

Of the typical grunt level vermin, I'd have to say that foxes are the smartest. After all, there's nothing more cunning than "a fox what used to be Professor of Cunning at Oxford University but has moved on and is now working for the U.N. at the High Commission of International Cunning Planning." That's cunning.
"In my books there is life and death. Goodies get killed as well as baddies. It's not like Walt Disney where there are singing teapots and we all go over the hill singing bobbidy-bobbidy-boo at the end so goodies get killed as well as baddies." -Brian Jacques

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: TW on November 30, 2013, 03:08:56 AM
Of the typical grunt level vermin, I'd have to say that foxes are the smartest. After all, there's nothing more cunning than "a fox what used to be Professor of Cunning at Oxford University but has moved on and is now working for the U.N. at the High Commission of International Cunning Planning." That's cunning.
Wow....very cunning. ;D

Kitsune

Foxes, definitely. Even if I didn't like them, they are most certainly the cleverest. 8)

Redwaller

I would have said Pine Marten, but it's not there, so FOX!!!

Firetail

I added more to the list!  :) tell me if there is any more I should put on the list!!
I love my bunny Benny, and my dogs max & Bella
REDWALL IS THE BEST