Foxes
Sea rats
Wearats
Ferret
Adder
Wildcat
Pine Martin

Dannflower Reguba

Wildcats don't even rank, Foxes are easily on top, have you seen how easy it is to distract a cat?  ::) I'd have to say ferrets and Pine Martins after fox.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: danflorreguba on May 24, 1974, 02:42:19 AM
have you seen how easy it is to distract a cat?  ::)
Hey, don't attack our weaknesses! We can't help but chase laser lights! And what abou you squirrls, eh? Storing nuts, then not ever eating them but not ever sharing them? Wadya have to say to that, dan? ;D

Life is too short to rush through it.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Ungatt Trunn

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Gonff the Mousethief

are cool
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Rusvul

Quote from: PluggFiretail on December 01, 2013, 05:27:25 AM
Foxes, definitely. Even if I didn't like them, they are most certainly the cleverest. 8)
.......YOU'RE CALLED PLUGGFIRETAIL AND YOU DON'T LIKE FOXES????? WHAT??

Ahem. Foxes are awesome.

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 02, 2013, 07:01:41 PM
Hey, don't attack our weaknesses! We can't help but chase laser lights! And what abou you squirrls, eh? Storing nuts, then not ever eating them but not ever sharing them? Wadya have to say to that, dan? ;D

As off topic as that is, those are emergency stores for the winter, do you know how hard it is to keep track of the 50 trees that you've got stock in? It's hard! The other squiddel's and I are hard workers, meanwhile all I need is a ball of yarn or some sand in a box to keep you occupied for about the next two hours.... considering half that time would be spent sleeping or bathing yourself in your tongue.  :P
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: danflorreguba on December 09, 2013, 02:33:15 AM
Hey, don't attack our weaknesses! We can't help but chase laser lights! And what about you squirrls, eh? Storing nuts, then not ever eating them but not ever sharing them? Wadya have to say to that, dan? ;D

As off topic as that is, those are emergency stores for the winter, do you know how hard it is to keep track of the 50 trees that you've got stock in? It's hard! The other squiddel's and I are hard workers, meanwhile all I need is a ball of yarn or some sand in a box to keep you occupied for about the next two hours.... considering half that time would be spent sleeping or bathing yourself in your tongue.  :P
Um, not this cat! Though, I do wear a knitted shawl once in a while.  ;D

Banya Streamdog

I did ferret, just because Ferahgo is so awesome!!! ;D
EEEE AYE EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 09, 2013, 04:25:27 AM
Quote from: danflorreguba on December 09, 2013, 02:33:15 AM
Hey, don't attack our weaknesses! We can't help but chase laser lights! And what about you squirrls, eh? Storing nuts, then not ever eating them but not ever sharing them? Wadya have to say to that, dan? ;D

Um, not this cat! Though, I do wear a knitted shawl once in a while.  ;D
;D ;D ;D

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

I know foxes are considered the most cunning of creatures, but ferrets are very perceptive even in real life, so that is why I vote for ferrets. Sorry to the other creatures.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ungatt Trunn

Look, the list for the smartest creatures should go like this:

1. Wildcats: And I'm not just putting them at #1 because I like them, either! Even though they can sometimes snap, they are very cunning and are great war tacticians. They are usually put into positions of power, thanks to their strength and brains, and know how to weed out whoever isn't a team player, discreetly or publicly, however they like it. They are very aware of their power, but don't get overconfident and don't underestimate the enemy. Ungatt Trunn is a perfect example of all of this.

2. Foxes: These are perhaps the sneakiest creatures in the Redwall universe. They can easily tell who to trust and who not to, and they can usually see through the craftiest of traps. They are witty, and can easily get themselves out of pretty sticky situations. They know a good bargain when they see one, and can cheat creatures out of what they had and usually can slip away with their rakings quite easily. Usually put into positions of high rank, the fox is generally recognized as one of the most crafty creatures around. Mokkan really fits all of these characteristics.

3. Ferrets: You just couldn't have a list about the smartest creatures without having ferrets at least referenced to. They are very sly, and will think things out and consult the wise about it. They are usually underestimated, and this is a key for them to step up into positions of great power. Once they have power, they can keep it very well, using crafty means of staying up on top. Swartt Sixclaw is a really good example of this.

Well, that's my list of the 3 smartest vermin races.

Kitsune

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 08, 2013, 05:52:00 PM
Quote from: PluggFiretail on December 01, 2013, 05:27:25 AM
Foxes, definitely. Even if I didn't like them, they are most certainly the cleverest. 8)
.......YOU'RE CALLED PLUGGFIRETAIL AND YOU DON'T LIKE FOXES????? WHAT??

Ahem. Foxes are awesome.
I said "Even IF I didn't like them". LOL of course I like foxes! I was saying that if I didn't like them, I would still have to agree that they are the smartest.