News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

All out forum war!!!!

Started by Trigoma, July 30, 2011, 07:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

BlAh!!!!!

Nightfire beheads the nearest fly with an apple.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

*Tanija the BCO fishes out the drowned fly and starts giving it CPR.*
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Edgar Allan Poe appearz an' zayz:

Quoth the raven, 'Nevermore.'
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Coobreedan

I call upon my army of Star Warriors (below) and they destroy everyone and everything!

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Streamrush and Riverfern the BCO leapt down from their magic carpet and defyed celery and beavers for no apparent reason.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

A bunch o' Red feathered razor-talon ravenz swoop da'n an' join the fight, ominouzly repeatin' over an' over

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

White One6193

Rawnblade respawns... heads to Redwall's kitchens, allies with Friar Hugo, who both grab frying pans and start belaboring Nightfire..Basil Stag Hare then"borrows" everything from the kitchens, disabling healing ability. Nightfire takes ten damage, whilst everyone else loses regenerative ability.
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The Red-Feathered Razor-Talon Ravens caw in ominouz laughter an' divebomb Nightfire.

Nightfire

Nightfire uses her Metroid abilities to suck the life force out of HiaG and the ravens, gaining back her ten life points. ;D

Trigoma

OOC: wight one please watch you post range ;)

BIC: me says............................wait for it..................."yo"
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The ravenz continue tae divebomb Nightfire, chantin' over an' over, over an' over,

Trigoma

trigoma quotes the raven <quote></quote> (yes tht is ment to be an HTML fail xD)
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Nightfire

Nightfire uses duct-tape to seal all of the raven's beaks.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Yet still they continue cawing, on an' on an' on an' on...

Tiria Wildlough

*Bops him over the head*
You are the raven, and you are nevermore.
*Boots him into the next galaxy.*
Now all of you is in another galaxy! Buahahahaha!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.