News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

All out forum war!!!!

Started by Trigoma, July 30, 2011, 07:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Yet still they continue cawing, on an' on an' on an' on...

Quoth the raven, 'Nevermore.'
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Coobreedan

Then a huge hole is smashed through the forum, and Ultra Sword Kirby leaps out.

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The random Philisophical mouze appearz again.

"What is freedom? What is liberty? Are we all just silent observers of the cosmic wonders of-"

The ravenz get annoyed at him an' kill him with their rasor talonz.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

Then Tiria gets annoyed with the ravens and kills them. ;D
Buahahahahahaa!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

The Streamrush and Riverfern come out of nowhere and give Tiria a pot of Hotroot soup, saying. "Thankee, mate! We wanted ter do that fer along time!"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

'Ooh, thankyou! My favourite!' p:
I'm not a hipster.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

White One6193

Friar Hugo feeds the Ravens and Kirby some shrimp n hotroot soup, allying them to Rawnblade, and also distracting all otters on the field... Basil calls upon the Long Patrol, and all attack Nightfire and her beavers, yelling their time-honored war cry "Eulalia!"... Nightfire is slain, and the beavers (being death-defying) are driven off the field.
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Nightfire

"Why am I slain when I'm one of the good guys?" Nightfire asks as she respawns and kills Friar Hugo and Basil.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Meanwhile, an apple that had recently fallen from the tree was getting pretty angry at his current situation. Someone in the Reincarnation department had messed up, and he kept on coming back to life as an apple. Finally he decided that they could go and boil their heads, and, breaking all the laws of evolution, grew eyes, a nose, a mouth, legs, arms, a tail, and ears. While the evolution department was in a great state of chaos over this most unusual occurance, the apple crossed into the backyard of Farmer Smith, and met the untimely fate of being eaten by a squirrel, who promply choked on the applecore and died.

Nightfire

Evolution isn't true, HiaG.  >:(

Nightfire beheads him, then mashes the h'apple.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Nightfire on August 29, 2011, 10:51:56 PM
Evolution isn't true, HiaG.  >:(

Zigh...it zeemz ignorance iz zae common na'adayz...

On a lone beach in France, thousands of crabs were dancing several crab jigs when suddenly, a giant pirate ship washed ashore. they all boarded it, and finding that it was empty, they decided to become pirate crabs, and sailed off into the horizon.

An' alla' me tae add thiz quote Nightfire, tha' ah think if ye actually believe yer above ztatement zhould conzider.

That God cannot lie, is no advantage to your argument, because it is no proof that priests can not, or that the Bible does not.
-Thomas Paine

Lily

This isn't the place to start this kind of argument. I'd like to remind everyone of the rules of our forum:

Quote from: Redwall Abbey Forum Rules1.  Respect everyone's opinion. Everyone has the right to have their opinion. If you don't agree with someone, then it's okay to say what your opinion is as long as you respect theirs.

2.  Everyone is entitled to their own belief in politics and religion, and that must be respected. But because of the volatile nature of these discussion topics, please refrain from posting topics about controversial subjects (ie: politics, religion, etc..). These subjects are not banned in general conversations, however, they will be heavily moderated to ensure that they do not get out of hand. The forum staff reserves the right to judge to determine whether a topic or discussion falls under this rule.

Like the rules state, these topics aren't banned, but I can see this getting out of hand quickly, so let's try to get back on topic here.

Tiria Wildlough

Yeh, we'd better not start fighting. :( I hate religious arguments. :(
Quote from: Nightfire on August 29, 2011, 10:51:56 PM
Evolution isn't true, HiaG.  >:(

Hi-five! ;D
Remember that fly that fell into the water? Well, he's back! *Swats the fly idly*
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Nightifre turns and walks off to another planet and engages in a war with thousands of big, fat marsh toads.