All out forum war!!!!

Started by Trigoma, July 30, 2011, 07:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

*attemps to remove giant turtle, fails fantasticly*

I'm retired from the forum

Tam and Martin

*Jumps on the next three posters*

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Delthion

*Avoids jump. And calls on waves of various fighter aircraft.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

*hitches ride with Del's aircrafts, attemps to avoid jump*

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

*Attacks deadly death machine of Skarzs.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

I'm going to kill Del one of these days. Why?

Delthion

I don't know! Maybe you're jealous of my amazing personality? ;D ;D

Vilu Daskar

Or she'll go insane because of my awesomeness and kill everyone.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion

You mean my awesomeness! Or because of our combined awesomenesses! ;D ;D

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion

Vilu Daskar

Delthion

Try to come up with something a little bit more believable. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Vilu Daskar

You just don't believe my because you've never seen my full awesomeness. If you did you would die.

Delthion

Ah, but this is like an immovable object meets unstoppable force! (I think the object would just break but okay. ;D) Because my awesomeness would kill you!