News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

All out forum war!!!!

Started by Trigoma, July 30, 2011, 07:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

*Whips out a rotten apple* Now, now...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

*Brandishes cucumber* Don't make me do this...
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

*Points a leaf at Grey* I didn't want to have to do this but you might leave me no choice...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

One-Eye the wildcat

*pulls out an AK and gut-shoots corn*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Cornflower MM

*Yelps and brandishes magical frying pan at Sebias then uses it to block One-Eye's bullets* Don't gang up on me, I'm an old lady that's a bit rusty! :P

Kolman

*uses Trebuchet to launch Watermelons and Pumpkins at others*
For those we cherish we die in glory.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Kolman on July 29, 2019, 01:11:49 AM
*uses Trebuchet to launch Watermelons and Pumpkins at others*
*Gasp* Incoming!!!! *Uses @Cornflower MM as a shield* *Throws my leaf at @One-Eye the wildcat*

Jack the Quick

'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Cornflower MM

*Whacks Sebias with normal frying pan* Don't use me as a shield!

Kolman

*sets traps and fortifies own position before returning and lobbing all natural projectiles

Sebias of Redwall

*Rubs head* *Throws Corn at Kolman* Incoming!

Kolman

*corn falls piteously far away from own position*
(shouting) did you think  you can throw and hit me when I am over 300 meters away?

Sebias of Redwall

*Shrugs* It never hurts (me at least) to find out!  :P I need some back-up. *Calls @Keva Strongbow* Keva, I need that strong bow of yours. ...Uh huh... Yep... Yes, he's on a cliff only 300 meters away... Uh huh. Okay... Bye!

Jack the Quick

'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!