News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

All out forum war!!!!

Started by Trigoma, July 30, 2011, 07:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

trigoma sets oil to the hanky and puts it on fire. then runs away like a mischievous dibbun.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aldar plays:

and then hides in a tree while Asmodeus attacks everybody.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Hálig

Halig takes some beach balls and throws them at everybody causing MASS CHAOS and then hides in a tree.
Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Nightfire

Nightfire swats everyone with palm leaves, and then throws sand on Aldar. "Here's a little gift from Alenra!" she yells as she's doing so.  ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Random mouse walks up and stops in front of everybody, and answers Nightfire.

"Life is a gift, to be tresured and held forever and forever, as long as you live, as long as you breathe, for is not life just a wonderful realm? Is not life but a keeper, and a dreamer, of all that is good and-"

Aldar gets annoyed at the mouse and throws one of his daggers into his throat, killing him instantly. He retrives his knife and starts making several sparra' omelets for everybody.

*Random Philisophical Mouse has died*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Skalrag of Marshank

Awwwwwww...poor random philosophical mouse...*Starts laughing hysterically for no reason*
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Laughs with Skalrag, then throws a dagger at his throat.

Nightfire

Nightfire gets annoyed, and throws her dirk at Aldar, and the blade strikes him between the eyes. She shoots a poison dart with her blowpipe, and it strikes Skalrag in his paw. She shoots an arrow at Halig, and it kills instantly.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Martha Braebuck

*Martha sits on the ground watching everyone wondering where Horty is*
~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

Martha Braebuck

(uhhh...this topic is kinda gettin' brutal and....*runs away*)
~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

Skalrag of Marshank

Skalrag finds a feather and starts tickling everyone.
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

(I ask this respectufully, but...how can you run away when your in a wheelchair?)

Nightfire throws apples at everyone, then trows a huge squishy pear at Halig. It lands on his snout, covering him completely in sticky pear juice. "Yayalahoooooo!!!"

Skalrag of Marshank

~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

Nightfire spots Skalrag, and she runs over to him, and pressing a huge slapstick into his paw, shoves him into the fray, calling after him. "You're more likely to die cowerin' in a corner than fightin'!" She runs after him, pulling him headlong into the fray, whacking a creature over the head with a grapefruit as she did so. "C'mon, matey, we fight together, or we both die!"

Skalrag of Marshank

Uhhhh...O.K. Suddenly, aliens begin dropping into the room from the ceiling and start sucking out Skalrag's brains...
  ~ Larry Boy