News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

All out forum war!!!!

Started by Trigoma, July 30, 2011, 07:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kolman

*calls coordinates into radio*
*respons*- "Tactical nuke strike inbound eta 2 mikes, out"
For those we cherish we die in glory.

One-Eye the wildcat

TWO MIKES, MEN! GET TO COVER QUICKLY, NOW!!
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Kolman

*trident class thermo nuke impacts. obliterates everything within 50 Square miles including impacting down 3 miles into the earths crust for 10 square miles melting all of it to a molten slag*

gg

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Kolman

what ashes?
basically we got hit with a mini sun so it vaporized everything in a 10 Square mile radius.

One-Eye the wildcat

You do realize you kiled yourself too, right?

Long live the RRR!!

Kolman

glory to the emporer!
yes I did so what?
you know what this means?
NEW FORUM WAR!!!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Kolman

look up what a thermal nuclear warhead can do. yes we all died
so we have to start a new forum war.

Captain Tammo

Aw shoot, guys. Can we start a forum peace parade instead? I don't see any way that could go wrong!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Kolman

SURE why not it would be a change of pace at least
and I am sure everyone will behave themselves
right? ;)

One-Eye the wildcat

*holds up flamethrower and bowie knife* I can think of a few...

Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

You know coincidences are indestructible, right? We are timeless and eternal by nature. Nothing can destroy us. Just thought I'd share that.
A peace parade sounds nice actually. We could all pretend to like each other! How about that guys?
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Captain Tammo on August 31, 2019, 02:19:03 AM
Aw shoot, guys. Can we start a forum peace parade instead? I don't see any way that could go wrong!
This is actually a pretty good idea.  :) *Starts gathering signs*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!