News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

All out forum war!!!!

Started by Trigoma, July 30, 2011, 07:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

YAYALAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Trigoma

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

SKALRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!!!!!

Wait, what?
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

(we're calling out our favorite warcries to scare our opponents.)

EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEHHHHHH!!!

Skalrag of Marshank

"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Majooooooooraloooooooo!

(In me created language Majoralo iz a mix of three wordz, an' iz uzed az a war cry. Tiz tranzlated az "We are free.")
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Trigoma

swart sixclaaaaaaw, kill kill kiilllll!
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Tiria Wildlough

EULAAAALIIIIAAAAAAA!!!!!
Wait for it...wait for iiiit...
EEEEEEEE AAAAAAYYYYYEEEE EEEEEEEEEHHH!!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

YAYALAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Martha Braebuck

~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

Nightfire

Okay people, I created a separate thread to scream your favorite warcries, so go there. This is supposed to be a fight, not a screaming match.

*Nightfire smashes a pie in HiaG's face, and then tosses a cherry in the general direction of Martha.*

Icefire

*Takes advantage of the momentary confusion caused by Nightfire's request to stop screaming and hits Tiria over the head with a slap stick...then proceeds to slap Trigoma with it.*
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Tiria Wildlough

'Ow! That hurt!'  >:( >:( >:( >:(
*Whacks Icefire over the head with a shoe, and then goes off to the 'Scream your favourite warcry' topic.*
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.