News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

All out forum war!!!!

Started by Trigoma, July 30, 2011, 07:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

well since i completely missed the forum fight, i am going to create a new one, but a little more thought through :D. here are the rules...

1. no godmodding! as in u can only use your own caracter and cannot control others. and if say someone has u basicly surrounded u cannont say "i transform into a god and fly away" u stick with who u pick. so choose wisely...

2. post range to 3 lines max! if u absolutly need to make it longer, then i will be flexible and u can go to 5 lines. but tht is all. this is to help prevent godmodding.

3. keep it clean. no cussing, insults or anything of tht sort. insulting is fine ONLY if it is done good humorously and not intended on hurting another person.

4. NO USE OF ANYTHING FANTASY OR CHAOTIC AS IN, BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPACESHIPS, LIGHT SABERS, ECT... complements of nightfire lol

i know this sorta of kills the fun lol but its to keep it more organized :D lets have fun guys! ill be watching...lol

*trigoma stands by for attack, twin blades at the ready...*
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Can we have up tae 3 characterz, or can we pozt only az one character?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Trigoma

lets go one character. we dont want to make this an RP.

*trigoma still waits...*
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Nightfire

Nightfire burst out from cover, yelling madly with the bloodwrath. "Yayalahooooooo!!!" She fires off an arrow at Trigoma as she runs, then when she reaches her, she starts stabbing madly with a dirk.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Trigoma

trigoma leaps back but gets a little scratched by the arrow. he then runs at nightfire and brings his dual blades at her exposed back.
—Happy Mask Salesman

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Lazt queztion, dae we have livez, or dae we juzt keep rezpawnin', or if we're killed then we're dead an' cannae come back?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Trigoma

respawn forever lol never ending :D
—Happy Mask Salesman

Tiria Wildlough

Do we have to be our avatars or can we be a character from a RPG?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Hálig

Halig runs around, avoiding the weapons, singing very loudly.
Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Trigoma

@tiria= be who u want! RPG name or forum name :D

trigoma bust out his keyboard and battles it out with Halig
—Happy Mask Salesman

Nightfire

Quote from: Trigoma on July 30, 2011, 10:55:54 PM
trigoma leaps back but gets a little scratched by the arrow. he then runs at nightfire and brings his dual blades at her exposed back.

Nightfire whirls around suddenly, and one of the blades severs her ear. She growls madly, bringing out her blowpipe and fireing a rapid burst of poison darts at Trigoma. She then does a frontflip over his head, slashing down with her dirk at the apex of her flip.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Martha Braebuck

*martha watches* *Martha doesn't like fighting so* *martha watches*
~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Aldar sets Martha's wheelchair on fire*

Log-a-Log

Log-a-log comes into the fray, swinging his rapier viciously
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Hálig

You guys are evil! Hahaha!

*sets off firecracker and scare everyone*
Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!