"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

All out forum war!!!!

Started by Trigoma, July 30, 2011, 07:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

*Steps to the side whilst slashing at Seb.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Summons Nightblood* DESTROY EVIL!!!
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on January 03, 2020, 11:16:49 PM
*Summons Nightblood* DESTROY EVIL!!!
*Nightblood destroys Jarky* Hah!  ;)

Quote from: Verdauga on January 03, 2020, 08:56:38 PM
*Steps to the side whilst slashing at Seb.*
*Watches as Nightblood eats Verdauga*  :o
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

I feel like I should know what nightblood is....

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

(You're not alone. I literally have no idea what it is. I just kinda rolled with it.  :P)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Weeeellll.....Jarky wants to destroy evil....I'm on board with that.

Eulalia, evildoers.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Verdauga on January 03, 2020, 11:43:35 PM
Weeeellll.....Jarky wants to destroy evil....I'm on board with that.

Eulalia, evildoers.
I guess I'm safe then.  ;D *Sits on a hill safely while the Nightblood chases evildoers around* *Sighs contentedly*

Kade Rivok

No hills in this thread.  Only war.  *Pulls out enchanted fork and points it at Seb menacingly, but explodes himself instead.*  Why...?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Have you tried turning it off and then back on?

Kade Rivok

I explode if I even think about trying to turn it off.  *Explodes*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Ahh....
*Grabs the fork from the remains.*
Shuts it off, and waits for Kade to respawn.*

Kade Rivok

*Verdauga also explodes.  Kade gets up and retrieves fork.*  T'is a dangerous utensil indeed.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

T'is a dangerous pastime, playing with enchanted forks. Who knows, you may buy a companion book (it can't be called a sequel, not really) to a great four book series, then find it's actually really short, with 200 pages (if that) and not even many words per page, compared to the 800 or so pages the last one had. It isn't a bad book in itself, just a more detailed, proper book would be a lot better.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

*Grabs fork and hugs it* Back off! It's gonna blow!

*Looks up* Is this a tes- KABOOM!!!

Booklover

How exactly is the fork enchanted? Might be useful to know.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.