"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Winter Nameday Feast (2013)

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, December 01, 2013, 06:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shade

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 09, 2013, 01:36:06 AM
Calm down people! Wish I got here sooner *Runs and joins shade.*
Ah good, I could do with some backup.  ;D I thought I was going to be creamed. *Tosses a Deeper Than Ever pie at Shadefur*
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Ungatt Trunn

*Dodges a flying Turnip Pasty, then falls when self is hit by a giant Plum 'n' Blackberry Cake*
Alright! I'm going on HARDCORE!!!
*Gets up, grabs a tray of Apple Pies, and starts throwing them at everybody in the room*

Life is too short to rush through it.

Jukka the Sling

*throws a huge meadowcream trifle at Ungatt, while ducking a flying apple pie*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ungatt Trunn

*The Meadowcream Trifle only grazes self's head, then I pick up another three apple pies and throw them at Jukka*

Faiyloe

I run out side then come back with an army of OITBs all with a snow ball. My zombie pinata starts using its frying pan to catapult pies at people. IT then starts Catapulting pies at shade till I run over and grabbed the frying pan out of its paw and hit it on the head saying "NOT at him. At the others!" The zombie pinatas head falls off I grab it and stick it back on and shove the frying pan at it before going back to command my army.  Unfortunately I didn't notice that I had stuck it's head on backwards.           
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

Yow! *Glares at zombie pinata before carrying on chucking cream pies*

Ungatt Trunn

Take this! *Throws Rasberry and Meadowcream pies at Shade and Faiyloe before jumping to another table laiden with soft, creamy turnovers and starts throwing them at everyone else* Boy, I hope the Abbot dosn't come in!

Jukka the Sling

*The Abbot enters* What in the name of Martin is going on! Stop this at once! *an apple pie smooshes on his face* Alright, who threw that!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

"Ready aim fire!" I yell and millions of snow balls go flying threw the air to ensue cold chaos among the food fighters. "Hey Shade remember when I made you a commander of my army. Well now would be a good time to implement that power!"

Meanwhile the Zombie Pinata keeps running in to things bumping in to the wall and unsuccessfully attempting to avoid food.      

Ungatt Trunn

OCC: Faiyloe, this is a food fight. ;)

BIC: *Replies to the Abbot* I did! *Throws another apple pie at the Abbot's face*

Jukka the Sling

*the Abbot ducks* You-you-you LACKADAISICAL CURMUDGEON!!! Take that! *he throws a roasted fish at Ungatt*

OOC: We're mostly fighting with desserts! So I had to put something non-dessert in the food fight!

Faiyloe

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 09, 2013, 06:42:58 PM
OCC: Faiyloe, this is a food fight. ;)

OOC: That is the point!

BIC: the zombie pinata runs into the abbot and then get a fish in the face... or where his face should be and goes flying.   

The Shade

.

Ungatt Trunn

*Hits The Shade with a Cream-filled Tart*

The Shade

*Throws cream pies in retaliation*