News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Dragon of Kigen Mountain

Started by Jetthebinturong, December 04, 2013, 10:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shade

Si giggled uncharacteristically, unable to control his mirth any longer. He began strolling after the Japanese squirrel, and called Brakinata over his shoulder.

"Come on miss, we better hurry up, otherwise we'll be eating his dust before the day is done!"

Leaning on his bo staff, the red panda asked Shoshin, "Do you think it was wise to take her along?" He sincerely hoped the tiger would come to no harm on the expedition.

"I guess we could do with an extra set of paws." he muttered to himself.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Cornflower MM

"Well, thanks.....Slowpokes!" Brakinata called over her shoulder, since she was a fast trotter, and had passed them. She slowed herself to their pace, saying as she did so, "I never told you my name, did I? It's Brakinata. If you want, you can call me Brakin." Well, she figured that f she was goimg with them, she had better trust them.

The Shade

"Ok, Brakin, but you can't call me Slowpokes again!" laughed Si-Qon. "Call me Si."

Now that this business was settled, he began looking in the future, trying to estimate how long the journey would take. He shrugged. There was no way of telling. He just hoped it would be smooth, with no casualties included.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Cornflower MM

"Alright right, then Si." Brakin said quite happely. How good it was to be with others again! Then she looked back over her shoulder, a habit, and groaned. "I'm going to scout ahead, OK? See ya later!" With that, she sped off. What she had seen was the Taiowen scouts! She did NOT want to go back. Let someone esle be the Healor for them. The craft wasn't hard to learn.

Jetthebinturong

OOC: The Taiowen are relatively peaceful and very friendly, they would not force you to go back if you didn't want to
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

OOC: Alright....Brakinata is a little afraid of them too, you know.

Jetthebinturong

"Well that was odd" remarked Shoshin, there was a puzzled look on his face "Ah well, got to keep going, like I said, the Abadians won't stop attacking any time soon"

Cornflower MM

When Brakinata looked back, her heart leaped into her throat. They were catching up to her new friends! And then they split up.....Around her friends. She groaned. I might as well go ahead and find them, and get it over with.....Oh, why do they have to be so big? And scary? And fast And more than likely mean? She thought, going back, . "Hey guys? You go on ahead. I have...Uh, something to take care of.....And I'd rather have you not be there.."When I tell the Taiowen they aren't going to have a Healer..She finished in her mind. Then she waited for their answer. Now they were sitting in plain sight, on a rock behind them. She groaned again, feeling a little....Scared.

Jetthebinturong

estar222

The ship carrying the ninjas arrived in port after some time, and the ninjas disembarked, each wearing a disguise over the flexible, durable materials of their 'business' clothes.

Emlei followed the other two wherever they were going, at a slight distance, so as not to raise too much suspicion.
You want to know my name? My name? My name is not a word that I use anymore; you will never learn it. Instead, you can call me the colour that humans seem to think belongs to magic; you can call me the colour a monarch wears under his cape; you can call me Mauve.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Um, Brakinata went back, and told Shoshin and Si that she had some business to do? Do you want me to change it?

Jetthebinturong

OOC: Yes I got that but what were the other Taiowen doing?

Cornflower MM

OOC: They were circling the others, and are now waiting, I guess. I'll go change it.

Shadefur nightblade

Kodo-san looked over at Sang Ho and nodded ever so slightly. Sang Ho understood and changed direction, veering off towards the left. Good, now I won't be hindered by him so much. thought Kodo-San. He saw the market place up ahead and stood the edge of the crowd surrounding it. "Hello, friend! My name is Kodo-San and I am lost! Which way is to the pallace?" He asked a rat who was nearby. "That way." The rat replied pointing through the crowd. He smiled and turned back around. Kodo-San began pushing his way through the crowd, heading towards the direction in which the rat had pointed.

Jetthebinturong

OOC: What does Kodo-San mean? I know that san roughly translates to mr/mrs so is he calling himself Mr. Kodo? Even if not the name is so obviously Hakaanian that the rat would hand him in immediately. Also they won't just let strangers casually stroll into the palace. Besides you're not even supposed to be going for the emperor, just prominent figures.