Gonff the Mousethief

who was it? mine was slagar
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Jukka the Sling

Ublaz was kind of interesting, but Cluny wasn't even afraid of anything. So I guess he's the best. :P

By the way, this should go in the board Character Discussion. :) Don't worry though, it's no big deal, and a moderator will move it for you.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ungatt Trunn

Of all of those, Badrang is my favourate.

And yes, this topic does belong in the Character Discussions board. A Mod will move it eventually...

Life is too short to rush through it.

TW

My favorite villain of these (and in general) has to be Slagar the Slaver. This may have something to do with a love of both foxes and Tim Curry.
"In my books there is life and death. Goodies get killed as well as baddies. It's not like Walt Disney where there are singing teapots and we all go over the hill singing bobbidy-bobbidy-boo at the end so goodies get killed as well as baddies." -Brian Jacques

Russano the Wise

Out of those, I would have to say that my favorite is Slagar.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Leatho Shellhound

Slagar for me, there was just something really cool about a vermin no-name in one book and becoming the main villain in the next.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on December 06, 2013, 03:13:24 AM
Slagar for me, there was just something really cool about a vermin no-name in one book and becoming the main villain in the next.
I know, I wish that BJ had had a little more events like that happen in his stories.

TW

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 06, 2013, 03:47:20 AM
Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on December 06, 2013, 03:13:24 AM
I know, I wish that BJ had had a little more events like that happen in his stories.

I actually rather like that Brian only brought a villain back once. Some villains like Tramun Clogg and Badredd survived their books, but Slagar is unique in appearing in multiple books.
"In my books there is life and death. Goodies get killed as well as baddies. It's not like Walt Disney where there are singing teapots and we all go over the hill singing bobbidy-bobbidy-boo at the end so goodies get killed as well as baddies." -Brian Jacques

Tam and Martin

Cluny. I don't see why so many went for Slagar - I hated him s a villain.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Hmmm, I wonder why a Mod hasn't moved this topic yet...

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 07, 2013, 12:15:07 AM
Maybe they're just busy?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on December 07, 2013, 12:16:50 AM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 07, 2013, 12:15:07 AM
Maybe they're just busy?
Maybe...here, I'll go ahead and report this topic. Then they will know to move it.

BrookSkimmer

Ungatt Trunn

JangoCoolguy

Slagar

A guy who kidnaps children to sell into slavery is a bigger *bleep* than all the stereotypical warlords, tyrants, and pirates that infest this series. And while the rest suffered numerous defeats & set backs or made bad decisions, Slagar did rather well throughout Mattimeo, kidnapping the kids right out from under the Redwallers' noses in grand fashion, lost his pursuers multiple times, recaptured the kids when they tried to escape (also multiple times), set his henchmen up, and even plotted against the guy he was selling the slaves to.

Also, I just LOVE Tim Curry's performance in the Cartoon! <3

At second place is Gulo for using pure brute force and being scary.