News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Leverets and Leverage

Started by Faiyloe, December 06, 2013, 01:57:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

@ Rain: Yes of course wonderful character BTW.

@ Shade: Yes just so long as it is not a Vermin, hare or badger. (I know Max Is a Wildcat but that is the exception)

@ Dan: Thanks I'll fix that and you are always welcome.

@ redwallgurl: Definitely. Nice character.

@ Skipper: Thank's take your time. 

Wow that was fast! As soon as we get on or two Hare characters we can get started. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rainshadow

Thanks!  :D  And I'm just curious as to if there's gonna be a first mate for the corsair ship?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skipper

I don't mind being a hare, but I don't think I can handle more than two characters so this may be my last one.
Name: Creas (Cray-uss)
Species: Hare
Weapon(s): Curved sword of some sort
Physical Description: Light brown/sandy coloured fur. Creas is slightly smaller than average and so posses swiftness in combat and has a pretty good stamina level. Creas has two main outfits, a red parade outfit and a beige tunic which he wears when on a mission or out in the wild.
Personality: Creas is said to have an old head on young shoulders. He is mostly quiet and reserved though doesn't mind joining in if he gets caught up in the moment. He sometimes acts with out thinking and uses his heart rather than his head.
Other: Low ranking hare under the badger ruler

Faiyloe

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 06, 2013, 07:45:39 PM
  Thanks!  :D  And I'm just curious as to if there's gonna be a first mate for the corsair ship?

Leatho has already taken that position. That is why it is crossed out.

@Skipper That's fine and your accepted.

The Shade

Name: Raggo
Species: Water shrew (If you don't like that, it can be a normal shrew.)
Weapons: Pair of boarding daggers, and a short cutlass.
Physical description: Raggo is slightly taller than your average water shrew, and decently muscled. His spiky hair pokes over the red headband he wears, not quite level with his watchful, brown eyes. For clothing he wears a sleeve-less black tunic, with a ripped edge, and a rough navy blue jacket. Other clothing consists of a pair of tough loose trousers, and a red sash.
Personality: Raggo's personality is rather jolly, and oddly roguish. Enemys get short shift however, and he lives by the old Gousim rule, "A dead enemy is an enemy not more".
Other:  :P
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

BrookSkimmer

I wouldn't mind playing the other Salamandastron hare!

Name: Twalla Bandetta
Species: Hare
Description: Deep brown colored fur and dark eyes. Her fur is also a bit longer than most hares and quite soft. She has a notch out of one of her eyes from a run in with a nasty shore bird that was trying to steal her scone. She wears a simple tunic of blue and basket hilted rapier in a leather strap that runs over her back and across her chest.  She also stows a dirk in a belt across her middle.
Personality: Plucky and in for adventure, Twalla's a beast to have on your side in a food fight or a battle.

Faiyloe

Awesome Now we just have to wait for Kit to show up.  ;D

Leatho Shellhound

I'm first mate,  ;D

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on December 06, 2013, 10:03:31 PM

I'm first mate,  ;D

Oooohhhh!  Lol, totally missed that.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

I did too the fist time I read his app. I had to look back and read it again.

Osu

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 06, 2013, 01:56:26 PM
Wonderful everyone! you are both accepted.
Woohoo! ;D

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on December 06, 2013, 03:41:20 PM
Other: Friends with Osu's character Victoria if Osu is ok with that?
Most definitely!

I would join as another hare but I just don't think I can handle that many characters, haha.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Shadefur nightblade

Do you mind if I make two corsairs?

Faiyloe

Shadefur nightblade

Name: Shaegar Deathblade
Species: marbled polecat
Description: Shaegar is tall and lithe, and very agile. He wears light brown trousers and a white long sleeve shirt and a green sash. His favorite weapon is a large claymore, and he wears a dirk on his left shin. He keeps his small sigian dho in a green beret.
Personality: Shaegar is cold, calculating, sadistic, and without morals.
Other: he has a slight highlander accent and is the corsair crew's main assassin.

Name: Skallagrim
Species: mink
Description: Skallagrim is huge and intimidating. He will slay anybeast that threatens him, and is a extremely formidable opponent. In short, you want him on your side. He wears a black cloak and a belt of black snakeskin. He has a fire hardened light javelin modeled off of those of the otters, a sling, and a single bladed battle axe.
Personality: Skallagrim is proud of each and every kill he has ever made, and he is a berserker warrior. He will never back down from a fight and seeks glory in everything he does. He is not necessarily evil and is loyal to the point of death to those that are friendly to him, and his word is his life.
Other: he is a member of the corsairs, but only joined because he thought it would be a glorious adventure.