News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

How many redwall books have you read?

Started by Firetail, December 06, 2013, 07:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadefur nightblade

I have read and re-read them all 3 times, and own all but Mattimeo, Salamdastron, and The Pearls of Lutra.

rachel25

I've read all of them, some of them multiply times. And I own all of them except Doomwyte.

Banya Streamdog

I have read all of them except Doomwyte. Right now I am rereading Eulaia.
EEEE AYE EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Dawnwing on December 07, 2013, 01:55:06 AM
I've read all except Doomwyte.  I'm kinda rereading the series, and I plan to get it through an inter-library loan when I get to that point.
You've really never read Doomwyte? Just to say, I'm just a little surprised...

Life is too short to rush through it.

Firehawke

I am happy to say that I have read all of them!  I have also read the picture books and the cookbook.
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Firehawke on December 10, 2013, 07:08:25 PM
I am happy to say that I have read all of them!  I have also read the picture books and the cookbook.
*Sigh* I haven't had the advantage to read them yet. :-\

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

read them all while taking a break at work

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 09, 2013, 09:03:13 PM
I've read all except Doomwyte.  I'm kinda rereading the series, and I plan to get it through an inter-library loan when I get to that point.
Well, I am reading it to them (meaning Banya and my younger Brother) recently. We are on book three so she's almost there.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

I've read them all. 

I remember when I was first reading the series I always got a little annoyed at people who had read them all. And they would talk about characters and things in the books I hadn't read. :D I just didn't like that others had more knowledge on the subject, I guess that was just me.

And now I'm one of those "read-'em-all people. :D  It was definitely worth reading.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on December 11, 2013, 04:04:57 AM
I've read them all. 

I remember when I was first reading the series I always got a little annoyed at people had had read them all. And they would talk about characters and things in the books I hadn't read. :D I just didn't like that others had more knowledge on the subject, I guess that was just me.

And now I'm one of those "read-'em-all people. :D  It was definitely worth reading.
I had that same feeling of people talking about things in the books which I hadn't read before. Like when Martin first read LOrd Brocktree (the book that got her hooked on the series) she would talk bout it to a friend that also read and I just remember being bewildered.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on December 11, 2013, 04:08:07 PM
I've read them all. 

I remember when I was first reading the series I always got a little annoyed at people had had read them all. And they would talk about characters and things in the books I hadn't read. :D I just didn't like that others had more knowledge on the subject, I guess that was just me.

I had that same feeling of people talking about things in the books which I hadn't read before. Like when Martin first read LOrd Brocktree (the book that got her hooked on the series) she would talk bout it to a friend that also read and I just remember being bewildered.
I was like one of the first people to read the whole Redwall series, let alone read one if them. So it was usually me who did all the talkn' about it to belwildered friends who hadn't read them yet (but I've gotten a few friends too!).

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 11, 2013, 04:32:20 PM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on December 11, 2013, 04:08:07 PM
I've read them all. 

I was like one of the first people to read the whole Redwall series, let alone read one if them. So it was usually me who did all the talkn' about it to belwildered friends who hadn't read them yet (but I've gotten a few friends too!).
Lol!

Dawnwing

Correct.  My library doesn't have it, and I never bothered to get it from an inter-library loan.  But I shall do it once I get back to that point. :D

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Dawnwing on December 11, 2013, 09:58:36 PM
Correct.  My library doesn't have it, and I never bothered to get it from an inter-library loan.  But I shall do it once I get back to that point. :D
Hope you enjoy it when you manage to get your hands on it.

Gonff the Mousethief

I got all of my books on ebay, for about 20$ lucky me (lol) I am currently reading the long patrol
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.