Pending Invasion On: The Cellars And Caveren Hole

Started by Blaggut, December 09, 2013, 08:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

On Thursday I will invade the Cellars and another topic. Every topic on the first page willie infested by pigs that bite like leeches. You must deliver me one choclate gold coin before Thursday or their will all be OVER. You haz been warned.
~Just a soft space boi~

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Jukka the Sling

Can I please have a small army of those pigs? I'm practically the only FMC member!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Blaggut

Jukka, Ready your bunnies and leech pigs. The invasion is happening soon. Ill take down Caveren Hole, you take the Celllars, ok?
~Just a soft space boi~

Jukka the Sling

Blaggut

On my time, unless they give us a choclate gold cookie in 3 or so hours, we will invade.
~Just a soft space boi~

rachel25

Um, can I help? I have Nightmare Bunnies! And this smiley ^-^

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Lily

Feel free to post silly things in The Cellars (within reason ;)) but please remember that Cavern Hole is a place for discussion. If you post senseless things there your posts may be deleted.

We want you to have fun, but there are limits. Check the forum rules if you're unsure as to what kind of behaviour is OK in Cavern Hole.

Like I said, you can keep having fun in The Cellars, just don't flood Cavern Hole, please. :)

Ungatt Trunn

Hey, the pigs that bite like leeches are copyrighted-to me! But oh well, I guess you can use them...

Life is too short to rush through it.

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~