News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Crazy RPing topic.

Started by Faiyloe, December 09, 2013, 08:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

"no purple Bigfeet wearing bathrobes are present, seeing them are just a side effect of turning into badly made plastic teacups.  Now is when we evacuate this planet!  Alternatively, you can climb the tallest tree around and jump at the exact second that midnight strikes, but that's hard!" Psybox yelled over the sound of the ground turning to teacups.

Faiyloe

"Wait a second. if you can travail back in time then we might be able to still save  the world!" Faiyloe said
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Kera Thorn Bladewind

Keeralie was confused by the references to she thinks Doctor Who, so she goes to learn about these things so she can help save the world. Let's time travel, though! Sounds cool!  :D

Norham Waterpaw

Norham gave a shriek of dellight. His Code Alpha: Space adventure Whirly-gig just arrived in the mail. He ripped open the package, and ran off.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Ungatt Trunn

"I'm not a teacup!" Ungatt shouted at psybox, "I'm a kleptomaniac! And your a two-eyed Cyclops! So there!"

Life is too short to rush through it.

Jukka the Sling

Jukka was nonplussed. Since when did the ground decide to turn to teacups beneath her very feet?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ungatt Trunn

But it just so happened that Teacups were on Jukka's feet, therfore making her a pitcher of coffee.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Jukka the Sling

Jukka then freaked out, and decided to run for her life. She was no longer a pitcher of coffee, but she was still scared.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

"Every one calm down! now who has the time contraption!" Fayloe said.

OOC: That is me

Spoiler
[/spoler] 
[close]
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

"Psybox!" Shade growled. "Faiyloe, do you mean to use the TARDIS as a means to escape?"
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Jukka the Sling

Jukka had calmed down a bit, and now returned to discuss a plan of action with the others. "Y'know, I never did get Doctor Who," she said. "Why is his space-time-travel-thingy called the Tardis anyway?"

psybox

"Time And Relative Dimensions In Space, and that's what they're called, it's not specific to the Doctor's Tardis.  Speaking of the Doctor, he owes me a functioning exact replica of the Serenity from Firefly, and a DeLorian."

The Shade

"That's all very nice, but can it stand badly made plastic teacups?" Shade asked.

Jukka the Sling

"Let's hope so," Jukka said.

The Shade

"Well Psy? Ah, he's gone." Shade muttered. "Guess we'll just have to wait..."