Discussion: Dueling Roulette: jet (Makintab) vs. osu (Buckley)

Started by Osu, December 10, 2013, 04:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osu

Hokai, here's my idea for the next six posts for the thread... You can make whatever corrections you want/add your ideas if you like, otherwise we can condense and change things as we go along if we need to, if that's alright.

It's just so much easier for me to post if I have a solid posting plan, if you know what I mean.  :-X

osu: setting+time/meet Buckley
jet: about the bad guy/why bad guy needs to die/meet Makintab
osu: comment on bad guy from Buck's point of view/arriving at the tower
jet: comment on setting+time from Mak's point of view/arriving at the tower
osu: Buck attacks Mak, mistakenly assuming he is with the baddie
jet: Mak defends himself + leads/forces/whatever Buck into the tower/we begin climbing stairs while fighting

> Makintab vs. Buckley (evenly matched, no major injuries)
osu: at this point we are firmly on the stairs.
jet: at this point we should be moving up the stairs.
osu: at this point there should be some dialogue, such as Buckley calling him evil warlord names and shouting a warcry or something...
jet: ....and Makintab points out that he is not an evil warlord. Or something. Just, dialogue, yo. Enough time for the sun to disappear entirely should have gone by at this point.
osu: we should be over halfway up the tower at this point. We should start commenting on the growing storm outside. Buckley should be be thinking he has the wrong dude at this point.
jet: same as above. And more dialogue? I think the bad guy should be written in at this point. If you don't want to do it, I'll do it in the next post, then we can move on the real battle.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan