News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Roulette Discussion: Skystreak (Ungatt) vs, Mattina (Leatho)

Started by Leatho Shellhound, December 10, 2013, 06:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Hi, so this is the Discussion topic for are Roulette Duel. :D

I was thinking we could be in a hot sandy desert fighting over an oasis? Thoughts?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Hmmm, I had something a little more "green". What about something more along the lines of a sandy plain?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 11, 2013, 04:08:06 AM
Hmmm, I had something a little more "green". What about something more along the lines of a sandy plain?

Okay, sounds good. :D What do you think the outcome should be?

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Well, um, I'm not sure. I'm a Ferral cat and your a Stoat (?) in the story; think that should affect something?

Leatho Shellhound

Not sure, do you still want to go with the oasis part, only on a sandy plain? B/c since we are both vermin, if we are to fight we'll need some thing to fight over.

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Well, what about a small pond or something in the plain? Though, I'm not sure if we should fight directly over that...

Leatho Shellhound

hmm, what do think the reason for our fight should be?  :) Oh and what time of day, and season would you like it?

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Well, what about Spring or Summer? And maybe the time should be set to mid-afternoon. I'm still thinkin' for a good idea as to what the fight should be about...
P.S: Just to say, Leatho, this is my very first time Dueling, so I may not be the ultimate best. But I will certintly try my best!

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 11, 2013, 04:25:19 PM
Well, what about Spring or Summer? And maybe the time should be set to mid-afternoon.

'k, I'm cool with that.

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 11, 2013, 04:25:19 PMI'm still thinkin' for a good idea as to what the fight should be about...

Hmm there are lots of reasons, it could be a blood feud, it could be over an oject like a precious stone or some thing.

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 11, 2013, 04:25:19 PMP.S: Just to say, Leatho, this is my very first time Dueling, so I may not be the ultimate best. But I will certintly try my best!

No worries, you'll do just fine. :D

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Just to say, the topic were we will Duel has just been posted. BrookSkimmer said that we can start whenever were ready.
Here, I might have a idea as to the reason for us fighting, but I need some more detail about your character; is your character like a cool-headed planner or a ravenger who is attracted to shiny weapons and stuff like that?

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Maybe she's attracted to my Broad Sword or something? (Check my character descryption to see what I mean)

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 11, 2013, 10:55:17 PM
Maybe she's attracted to my Broad Sword or something? (Check my character descryption to see what I mean)

Well seeing as in your character desciption Skystreak is a trained assassin, why not have Mattina seek revenge oh him for killing her father or some thing?

B/c a broad sword isn't really worth the fight.

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on December 12, 2013, 07:07:47 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 11, 2013, 10:55:17 PM

Well seeing as in your character desciption Skystreak is a trained assassin, why not have Mattina seek revenge oh him for killing her father or some thing?

B/c a broad sword isn't really worth the fight.
Alright, revenge sounds good...but we should set something specific on what the fight is about. Skystreak probably killed somebody close to Mattina, but who exactly should it be?

Leatho Shellhound

How about Mattina's mate? Oh and how do you think should win?

click the banner