Main Menu

The Moderator Topic!

Started by Ungatt Trunn, December 11, 2013, 07:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

A topic specially for the Mods!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Yes, but we MUST serve the Mods here!

Osu

Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Ungatt Trunn

Lily

Matthias720

It appears that, I too, am in need of a cookie.

DanielofRedwall

Cookies would be nice but I'm really in the mood for tea tbh.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Rainshadow

*Passes out oatmeal raisin cookies and green tea*  Hope you like those, 'cause they're the only ones I could find.  :-\
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

We can have a tea party! with cookies and tea and all the fixings... I like tea. *sets up a table with every thing*

There's raisin oatmeal, chocolate chip and sugar cookies, and for tea there is mint, chamomile, chi, pumpkin spice, green and earl grey. there is also cream and honey and little tea crackers we even have little sugar cubes.  ;D     
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rainshadow

And Jammie Dodgers!  *Dumps a box of Jammie Dodgers on the table*  *Grabs one*  *Eats it*  Gotta love Jammie Dodgers.  Can't have tea without 'em!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

And some Toffee Pops and Choco-ade! (Go look 'em up, they're really good, especially the latter.)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Matthias720

Could I get a fez to go with those Jammie Dodgers?

rachel25

I've got cookies! I really did make some earlier. chocolate ship cookies, but they do have nuts in them too.  ::) ^-^

Ungatt Trunn