News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Abbess says.

Started by Faiyloe, December 13, 2013, 02:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Ungatt hasn't been online for over a month. :-\
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

If he doesn't get on soon I will have to go on without him.  :P
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

I think he's left. I've kept checking his prfile, since he's in one of my RPs, b ut he hasn't been on. Maybe he forgot about us! :'(

Amarith Waterspring

I think he's....................................G-O-N-E GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Jukka the Sling

Ungatt still hasn't gotten on, and it's been two months as of today. :(
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

Amarith Waterspring

H   E    L    L   O??
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Slagar 11

I'm Slagar 11 and I'm not sure what my favorite food is.

Cornflower MM

FFFFFAAAAIIIIIYYYYY!!!

Faiyloe

Sorry..  :P ok so Sleven I kind of do need you to pick a food.

You can fill in for Ungatt And join in for Level Two just read the instructions for that level in the OP and post.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

I can so see you doing that, Faiy. *Giggles*

Jukka the Sling

Cornflower MM

Olay. So, who still wants to do tjis? Scream me if you do.

ME!!!!!!!!