News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The unloved roleplay

Started by Unimaginative, December 15, 2013, 12:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unimaginative

So, a lot of people watch the T.V. show, survivor. Those who don't watch, or haven't heard of it, here's the basics: A number of people, usually 16 are sent to and island. At first, they are divided into tribes of eight. Every few days, a challenge is given by the GM. (That'll be one of my characters. Don't worry, I won't show have any favorites.) The losing tribe is sent to Tribal Council, where they must vote out one of their own. Eventually, when about six people have been eliminated, there will be a merge, and the tribes will become one. From then on, every challenge is for immunity, rather then tribal safety. Everyone voted off after that becomes a member of the Jury, who eventually will vote for the winner. Adding to the chaos, there are hidden idols, which can be used for immunity at any tribal council. (Where the people get voted off.) I'm hoping this goes well.  ;) It will be located at a section of Mossflower, away from the abbey, and near the coast.

Name:
Species:
Background:
Skills:
Disabilities (Ex. Too trusting.):
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

My characters.

Name: Han Norwood
Species: Fox
Background: No need. He's the GM
Skills: Really annoying. ;3
Disabilities (Ex. Too trusting.): Really annoying.
Appearance: Tall, thin, and has a thick red coat.
Personality: Really annoying. Annoyed yet?
Other: GM...

Name: Turam Gisel
Species: Shrew
Background: Was the second in command of the Gousim, before he auditioned for a reality TV show.
Skills: Strong, Fast, and good at climbing trees.
Disabilities (Ex. Too trusting.): He's kind of stupid.
Appearance: Burly, short, and heavy set. He has a short coat of dusty brown fur.
Personality: Stupid, and fairly suspicious of others. However, if you gain his trust, he will be very loyal.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth