An Osu Fanfiction Contest of Hareish Proportions :D (Closed!)

Started by Osu, December 15, 2013, 12:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

Mines almost done! ;D it's about Tammo's dad, Cornspurrey, remembering a battle he was in at Salamandastron when he was just a new recruit in the long patrol. Though I may make some tweaks to things like location and number of soldiers, etc... Little things. But I'm excited to read all of the other entries when I'm done!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Osu

Ooh, that sounds really interesting, Tammo -- I can't wait to read it! :D
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Osu

Captain Tammo

I love these fanfiction contests and seeing all the entries and styles coming together under one similar theme! Waiting to see what place everyone got is like waiting to open christmas presents when you're 5 or 6! *yells at clock for not moving fast enough*

Leatho Shellhound

I just figured out what I'm going to write! .....Ahhh I'm runing out of time.

click the banner

Captain Tammo

You still have 2 and a half weeks! You can do it!
Btw what's it gonna be about? ::)

Leatho Shellhound

I'll do my best!

It's right after the book Rogue Crew.

click the banner

Osu

I am super excited to see what you come up with, Leatho! :D

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Captain Tammo

Sounds like it'll be some great competition Leatho!

Btw Osu when you say the contest ends on the 15th, does that mean that's also when results are posted???

Osu

The 15th is just the last day I accept submissions. I won't start judging until after that in case any entrants want to edit or rewrite any portions of their entries and so on. Since most of the stories aren't terribly long, I don't think it'll take me more than a couple days to get all of the judging done. But give me a week just to be safe. :)

So final results should be up around the 21st, give or take a couple days.

Darkenmal

Quote from: Osu on February 05, 2014, 10:12:59 PM
The 15th is just the last day I accept submissions. I won't start judging until after that in case any entrants want to edit or rewrite any portions of their entries and so on. Since most of the stories aren't terribly long, I don't think it'll take me more than a couple days to get all of the judging done. But give me a week just to be safe. :)

So final results should be up around the 21st, give or take a couple days.

Sounds good. Good luck everyone! :)
"I closed my eyes, only to open them again. I did not know what to expect, but I was afraid of knowing the truth; the truth which my dreams have revealed..." - Swiftpaw, Lord of Salamandastron and the Defender of the Western Coast.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Gnoflet on December 19, 2013, 07:43:58 PM
I'm going to write one on Basel Stag Hare.

Sounds neat Gnoflet!

Quote from: Captain Tammo on February 05, 2014, 04:07:23 PM
Sounds like it'll be some great competition Leatho!

Btw Osu when you say the contest ends on the 15th, does that mean that's also when results are posted???

EDIT: I finished writing it, now I just have to type it on the computer. (I wrote it on a pad of paper)

Not as good as yours, but it's fun to write.  :)

click the banner