News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Poke Someone!

Started by Nightfire, August 02, 2011, 08:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Hello, laydeez and gentlevermin! This is a thread where you just poke other people for hours on end. I shall now select my first victim. "Halig!!!" Nightfire thunders. *poke, poke*
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Icefire

Nightfire! poke poke poke poke poke!!!!!!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Trigoma

O_O double poke! *pokes icefire and nightfire*
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Hálig

*pokes everyone in sight*

Well, thank you for choosing me as your first poking victim, Nightfire! *bows and pokes her back*
Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Nightfire

"Why, thanks you for your thank you!" Nightfire replies. *Pokes him right back, then pokes Icefire.*
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Bananagirl

*Sneek pokes Trigoma* BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Skalrag of Marshank

Pokemon! I'm addicted to that right now... It has the word poke in it, so, what the heck. Today's one of my random days...
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Coobreedan

*Gets HUGE robotic hand* POKE POKE POKE!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Matthias720

Redwall Musician

I am a queen! I do not poke! I make other people poke for me.
*turns to some random people*
Go poke HiaG, Nightfire, Icefire, Matthias, Bananagirl, and whoever else is here!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

*pokes Musician's nose.* Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Martha Braebuck

*pokes me good self*  :o
~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

Coobreedan

*HUGE robotic hand breaks down* NO FAAAAAAIR! *Pokes HUGE robotic hand*
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

*pokes Martha, and then pokes Martha's wheelchair*

Skalrag of Marshank

Skalrag has decided to run away because she does not enjoy being poked.
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy