News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Poke Someone!

Started by Nightfire, August 02, 2011, 08:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

OWWWWW! javelins hurt, matey! x evades the poking machine and pokes wonwill on the shoulder repeatedly

W0NWILL

That's my poking machine! *uses the remote to comand it to poke rusvul in the eye*

Redwallfan7

*brings in a poking machine and pokes WonWill* Poke! poke, poke, poke, poke!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

The poking machine is my idea! *poke*

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

W0NWILL

SLAP FIGHT! er no, POKE FIGHT! *pokes redwallfan and Leatho*

Redwallfan7

*pokes WonWill and Leatho back*

W0NWILL

*pokey, pokey, poke!*

Leatho Shellhound

hey no no no, well if you do that I will get my well trained bear (who has really long nails) to poke WONWILL.

click the banner

W0NWILL

I was doing it to redwallfan.

Leatho Shellhound

OOHHH than my bear will poke RF7

click the banner

Redwallfan7

*brings out a fork, and pokes Leatho and WonWill it* poke, poke, poke!

Rusvul

rusvul closed his eye just in time, then goes into a frenzy and pokes everything in sight

Redwallfan7

*pokes Rusvul with a fork*