News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Poke Someone!

Started by Nightfire, August 02, 2011, 08:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Nightfire pokes Skalrag.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

DanielofRedwall

*Pokes Nightfire and Skalrag*
Received mostly negative reviews.

Coobreedan

Slithers up to DanielOfRedwall...

POKE!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Nightfire pokes Cobreedan
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

Turns around to face Nightfire.....
POKE!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Tiria Wildlough

How do you guys make the letters big? ???
*Pokes Nightfire and Coobreedan*
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall Musician

(Man! I knew you guys would kill my servants. I'm just surprised it took you this long.)
*pokes Nightfire*
That's okay, I don't need servant, see!
*begins to poke everyone, and talks*
Do grass snakes eat grass? If I super glue my fingers together, will anyone care? Have you ever noticed how big elephants are. They are huge! I think....
*keeps on talking*

(Now you must suffer my annoying questions!)
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

"Why is the sky blue?" Alenra asks as she comes out of nowhere and pokes Musician with her huge tail.
"What're ye talkin' about, mate, the sky's green!" Nightfire winks at her and pokes Alenra right on the nose, and then pokes Cobreedan so hard that she falls over.

(and yes, I'm poking my own characters. harharhar.)

Redwall Musician

If the cat eats his veggies, and the duck doesn't, who will feed the fish? When will I find my lost socks? Why are pens called pens? When will the moon look like cake? Is the moon really cheese? I think it's cheese. Why couldn't it be cheese?....

*continues to talk, and pokes Nightfire, HiaG, Daniel, Coobreedan, and Tiria.*
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Because it actually chocolate. Harharhar...

Nightfire pokes Musician.
Lady Amber pokes Musician.
Alenra Silverclaw pokes Musician.
Araiah Nightshadow pokes Musician.
Streamblaze Wildlough pokes Musician.

Matthias720

Nightfire

pokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepoke.  ;D

Skalrag of Marshank

"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

Nightfire walks up to Skalrag. *poke!*
Lady Amber walks up to Skalrag. *poke!*
Alenra Silverclaw walks up to Skalrag. *poke!*
Araiah Nightshadow walks up to Skalrag. *poke!*
Streamblaze Wildlough walks up to Skalrag. *poke!*

Tiria Wildlough

*Goes up behind Redwall Musician*
POKEPOKEPOKE!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.