LET US MAKE SOUP!!!!

Started by rachel25, December 22, 2013, 04:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

NO PIE! *kicks the pie off a bridge*

Rainshadow

MY PIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!  *Cries*

Later...

*Sniff*  *Sniff*  I'll make a NEW pie, Rachel, and there's nothing you can do about it!  *Starts making an apple pie in the next house over*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

*Eats the pie that was kicked off the bridge, not caring for dirt or grime.
Delicious!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

My power over the members is growing!  Haha!  *Makes an army of apple pies*  Rise!  Rise, my glorious creation!!  *Pie does nothing*  Oh, yeah, you're just food...  Heh heh...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Dance my puppets!!!

Oh wait. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

FLY MONKEYS, FLY!

Ok, was I seriously the only one thinking that?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Yes.  8)
Are you a sad person?  ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 20, 2014, 11:37:40 PM
CRY  ;D

CRY RHYMES WITH PIE!  SKARZSY IS ON MY SIDE!  *Tosses Skarzs a pie*  LET US DEFEAT THE SOUP MAKERS!

The Skarzs

But I like soup too :-\ By the way. . .

I'M NOT CALLED SKARZSY!!

:'(

Mmm. Pie.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: rachel25 on January 12, 2014, 06:16:54 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on January 09, 2014, 09:38:13 PM
Do you want your Veggies for the soup or not? If you don't, I'm taking them to the Pie topic, and making Veggie Pot Pie!!
Yes, they can go into the lamb broth.  ;D

(Are you a vegetarian Cornflower?) 

*Tips veggies into lamb broth* No, I'm not a vegetarian....Almost, though. We do eat meat, but not every often.

The Skarzs

Juicy cow flesh meat. MMM

Help me.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rachel25

Sorry, I'm busy, I'm on the phone to this guy....