News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

THE ALL-NEW HIDEOUT!

Started by The Shade, December 22, 2013, 09:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnoflet

If you go berserk I'll personally kick you out.
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

The Skarzs

Its only on some occasions. You can trust me to stay sane. Do you need a weapon btw?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gnoflet

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ungatt Trunn

Hello again! *Walks in, carrying a large bag* Here's the sherrif. Now can I join?

Life is too short to rush through it.

The Skarzs

Is the sherrif alive or dead is probably the first thing that comes to mind.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gnoflet

That's no the sheriff! KILL HIM!

rachel25

Who? The sheriff, or Ungatt, or Skarzs? Or all three? (unless your a girl Skarzs, and if so, I'm terribly sorry  ;))

The Skarzs

I'm not a girl.  :P
Why would you think that.  ???
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ungatt Trunn

Wait, no! Look, it is the sherrif! *Pulls off hood of the baged body. A bunch of flying ticks that bite like leeches pour out of it and attach themself's to everybody in the room exept King/Sherrif Ungatt, who has a special gell on that protects him from the flying ticks that bite like leeches. As everybody is rolling around on the floor, screaming in agony as the flying ticks who bite like leeches leech onto them, King/Sherrif Ungatt's large army of soldiers pour in and tie everybody exept King/Sherrif Ungatt up with thick, unbreakable chains. The keys are thrown into a sinking swamp. It looks like Strider was a bad guy all along*

The Skarzs

Wot the. . .

*Skarzs is very hungry and eats his chains, then is very thirsty and drinks the swamp, finding the keys in his mouth and freeing everyone.

Is ridiculous, I know.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ungatt Trunn

*Has self's wizard undo all that Skarz did, then feeds Skarz all the donuts self can find and all the water self can find, then puts on extra-thick chains* There, I now have complete and totall control!

The Skarzs

Skarzs is overfed and pukes up acid on the chains, melting them, then kills the wizard so it won't happen again. He finds his Axe of Death and begins killing everyone.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ungatt Trunn

*Ungatt's other wizard undoes everything that Skarz did. Then Skarz is fed with just one sandwich, and ant-acid chains are put on all the prisoners* There, I now have complete and totall control!

The Skarzs

*Falls asleep and snores so loud that the chains break and a rock falls on your wizard's head and any other wizard you might have. >:D

You are getting annoyed at me, aren't you?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.