News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Leverets and Leverage

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, December 23, 2013, 08:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Bryony had gone to the galley and dismissed Jarn, and then had gone back to the cabin door and eavesdropped. She banged open the shouted, "Aha! Come along Sara! You've got some washing to do. Along with other chores. Ben, I'm sorry. I'll make you more sweet bread. Well, off we go!"

rachel25

Sara sulked, "But I did all the washing up last night?"
Ani just laughed, "You should have thought about that before nailing her apron to the mast."

Cornflower MM

"Ani's right! Now come along, you lump of fur!" Bryony said, then started marching off toward the Galley, yanking hard on Sara's ear the whole time. She set her to finish the pots and pans, and when she was done with that yto wash the floor. Bryony started making Ben;'s sweet bread, and when it was done she took it to the cabin. "Here you are, Ben!"

rachel25

Ben took it, and thanked Bryony.

OOC: Are we the only one's posting? Cos nothing seems to be actually happening.

Cornflower MM

OOC: I think we are. Well, I guess we just keep posting and see what happens. Huh, an RP with only two people!

rachel25

OOC: Its rather rude of everyone else just dropping it. If people don't start posting soon, I'm gonna leave. I can't join anymore RPs until I finish one, and if this one is basically dead, then I don't see the point of staying in. No offence Corny, but I don't want to be in inactive RPs.

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: sorry guys, I promise I'll read and write in this role-play as soon as I find the time in my school schedule.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

rachel25

OOC: Great, but where's Faiyloe, she started the RP, but she hasn't posted for ages.

Faiyloe

OOC: Sorry so much has happened in this thing that i am having trouble figuring out what is going on where I am. Lets see...
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Faiyloe

Quote from: rachel25 on February 01, 2014, 05:24:04 PM
"Yes," Lady Nerena agreed, "Should we send scouts out?"

"that would be a good idea," Taragon said

rachel25

Lady Nerena nodded sagely, "Alright, I shall select a group of my hares, and you can do likewise with your otter crew if you wish." 

Faiyloe

"We can watch them better from my ship. If you would like I can take a few of your hares on board" Tarragon said.

rachel25

OOC: ok, please remind me who's playing a hare character. I can't remember for the life of me! 

Faiyloe

OOC: Corn and me I think are the only two active ones.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Just Fait and me I think. Bethina and Wots-his-face. The colonel. Hmm...I can see some Bethina gets sea sick posts coming up.... ;D ;D