News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Leverets and Leverage

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, December 23, 2013, 08:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

"Great!" Bryony said, picking up the bowl of porridge as she said it. "Now, which one of will be so kind enough to tell me where scraps go?"

-------------------------------------

Bethina, or Beth as she liked to be called, came forward. "The scraps go where the sink is, there's a little cabinet."
"Thanks!"
"Excuse me, Captain, but my little Wisteria's gone. Have you seen her?"

Faiyloe

Tarragon nodded sadly "I'm afraid there are corsairs on the sea. It was a good distance and I could have been mistaken but I believe we saw several younguns being taken on board there ship," 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Bethy just couldn't believe it. "No! Surely not! I'll bet my little Wisteria escaped, or something!" Bryony came back from clearing out some scraps, "Ma'am, it's entirely possible. How about, if TArragon approves, if your little haremaid escaped, she could be down there on the shore. So how about we just finish up here, and then take a look around?" She didn't really believe it, but Brytony thought it would help ease the hare's distress. "Al-alright."

Faiyloe

"Here is what I propose me and my crew 'll go out in 'The Sea Skipper' and you have some hares search the land. but first we should gather a meeting together and see exactly who is missing," Tarragon said putting down a stack of dishes.   

Cornflower MM

Alright.....Let me know." She sniffled, taking the dishes and running off.

OOC: Hey Brook, you don't mind if Bethina is Wisteria's mom, do you?

rachel25

Ani sighed in relieve, he hated tidying up. He put down the pile of bowls he had been carrying. "So, where's the beast in charge of around 'ere?" He asked a nearby hare.   

Cornflower MM

BEth answered for him, since the hare was mute, or at least never spoke near her. "Up in her rooms, I think Sir"

rachel25

"Well, is she gonna come down, or some'ing?" Ani said, an annoyed tone in his voice. 

Cornflower MM

"I don't know, sir. She, uh, might be napping?"

rachel25

"Napping? Well I guess she can wake up then. Or doesn't the well fair of her mountain's young ones matter to her while she's sleeping?" Ani growled. He was rather angry, mainly because he was hungry, but also because he was worried about what could be happening to the young hares. Of course, he'd never say as much. 

Cornflower MM

"Uh.....er, she was up late last night, sir." She said, eyes flicking back and forth.

OOC: Is someone playing the badger lady/lord? 'Cause they might want to post....

BIC: Bryony came over, and playfully asked, "Are you grouching at this poor hare? Look what I found for you, grumpy tail." she said, brandishing two scones in front of his face. "I forgot I'd put these in pocket for you, since you love my cherry apple scones."

rachel25

Ani stopped interrogating the poor hare, and grabbed the scones. He ate the first one without barely chewing. "Did you save me anything else?" He asked munching on the second scone.   

Cornflower MM

"Well, it's kinda hard to carry oatmeal in my pockets, but wait a minute...Hmm, I don't think you want raw ginger root....How about another scone or two?"

Faiyloe

(check the OOC thread for Information on the badger Lady)

Tarragon went over to Ani "Show some respect! This is the Lady's mountain an' she may do as she pleases in et."

---

The Lady Nerena entered the hall with Oliver on her heals. "I am glad we agree on something," She said.

Cornflower MM

"Lady Nerena! Is there any word on the little ones?" Beth exclaimed, then quickly shut her mouth, embarrassed.