News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Spy Wars!

Started by Ungatt Trunn, December 24, 2013, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnoflet

Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Faiyloe

::) "Just watch where you point it and you'll be fine," Faiyloe said before disappearing again this time for good.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Gnoflet

Gnofelt decided that it was time for him to leave to. He smashed a bomb through the ceiling and disappeared from Redwall for good.       

Ungatt Trunn

Ungatt slowly started to rise from the ground. His head hurt like crazy, but he was still alive. Slowly, he picked up his huge tranquilizer machine gun and layed into Faiyloe with it.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Gnoflet

OOC: Both Faiyloe and I disappeared and I have your tranquilizer gun.

Ungatt Trunn

OCC: Oh.

BIC: Ungatt went into the Abbey and found a new large tranquilizer machine gun. He then went off to hunt down Faiyloe and Gonflet.

Gnoflet

But just a Ungatt entered the Abbey, Gnfoelt's bomb went off and destroyed the entire Abbey with everyone in it.

The Shade

Shade slowly opened his eyes, and half smiled to himself. It had been far better to pretend to be unconscious than anything else. He slid a retracting knife out of his sleeve and flipped it open, before expertly slicing his bonds. Creeping out, he tried his radio, cleverly hidden in his watch.

"Ungatt? You there?"
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Ungatt Trunn

Ungatt had first sent in a decoy, so the decoy had been destroyed. The large tranquilizer machine gun was bomb proof, so it wasn't destroyed. Ungatt grabbed his weapon and went outside to see Shade rise.
Ungatt? You there?
"Yes, I am!" Ungatt said. "What took you so long to get here?"

The Shade

"Maybe I should ask YOU that question! Faiy tied me up. Some other minion tried to knock me out, but didn't succeed. And as you can see, some of the abbey got blown up."

Ungatt Trunn

Ungatt turned to the Abbey. "Well, the kitchens are still standing. Most of it, anyway...". Turning back to The Shade, he said "Alright, what should we do next. At some point, we need to destroy Faiyloe and Gonflet. Should we do that right now?"

The Shade

"Not sure, I have a few explosives on me, and some lock picks, but no firearms. Or implements. What about you?" Got weapons?"

Ungatt Trunn

"Well, besides my large tranquilizer machine gun, I don't have any firearms. But I have this inch-long knife!" Ungatt said, holding up the small blade.

Gnoflet

Meanwhile back in Faiyloe and Gnofelt's secret hideout.... " Faiyloe, you OK?" 

Tam and Martin

Ungatt? Where are you?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000