Spy Wars!

Started by Ungatt Trunn, December 24, 2013, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnoflet

" We should sell them under a fake name on the black market."  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Well, we need to go find more weapons, then! How about to Salamandastron? They have lots of weapons.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Well,  its a long trek. We'd better grab a few supplies from the kitchens (most of it is still standing), and then we should be on our way. Our you with us, Shade?

The Shade

"Yeah, sure. By the way, you too will have to go to the court with me, once we catch 'em. It'll be just be like it was just us three, because if you didn't appear in court as witnesses you would be undermining an organization that has operatives all over the globe, causing dozens of lives to be in danger. After the mission is done, you will have to sign the Official Secret States Act. I presume you both work for CIA?"
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Ungatt Trunn

Ungatt stared dumbfound at Shade for a moment. "Eh, well, I don't. I'm from the Northlands, and I'm part of the S.S.B. And, uh, don't we just need to find Faiyloe and Gonff and destroy them after we get weapo0ns from Salamandastron?"

Gnoflet

Meanwhile Gnoflet steals all the weapons from Salamandastron.

Wylder Treejumper

Maybe Secret Agent Secret Agent stole them from Gonflett?
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Or Beserker Skarzs crushed you and the weapons.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

And killed yourself doing so!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Gnoflet on January 09, 2014, 12:07:22 AM

She rolled her eyes. "Or use them..."
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Hiag, aka "Agent-79" quietly looks out of the door to Brockhall and rechecks the perimetre outside. All clear. He ducks back inside, his DC-17m ready for any 'problems that might appear. He waits.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Gnoflet

Quote from: Faiyloe on March 27, 2014, 05:27:36 PM
Quote from: Gnoflet on January 09, 2014, 12:07:22 AM

She rolled her eyes. "Or use them..."

"Whatever." Then Gnoflet sneaked away to another hideout.

Norham Waterpaw

Norham shouldered his silenced AUG and walked away. One arms dealer down, 3 to go.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?