What kinds of clothing do you picture some characters as wearing?

Started by General Ironbeak, December 24, 2013, 02:38:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shade

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 14, 2014, 06:22:17 PM
Ha ha! Imagine seeing a creature wandering about in a sack. Of course, if he were poor, or a slave, or. . . You know what, forget it.
What about armor; like what type of armor would be worn? Toughened leather? Chainmail? (which is a pain to make, by the way)
The only beast I saw with mail was Sunflash the mace. Guess it was too heavy for most creatures
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

The Skarzs

Yeah, but I think Ungatt Trunn wore chain mail.

Edit: He wore chain mail on his helmet. But he did wear a copper chest plate. In fact, all that Trunn used was copper. Admittedly, ineffective.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lord Stonepaw

I picture robes and cloaks. The book describes them that way I think. But I always picture the badgers wearing armor. 
"He struck for Redwall!
He struck against evil!
He struck for Martin!
He struck for Log-a-Log and his shrews!"

The Skarzs

Yeah, but only in battle or directly before or after a battle.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 20, 2014, 10:22:21 PM
Yeah, but I think Ungatt Trunn wore chain mail.

Edit: He wore chain mail on his helmet. But he did wear a copper chest plate. In fact, all that Trunn used was copper. Admittedly, ineffective.
Why copper, of all things? Why not make armor out of cotton candy? Er, sorry, candy floss, for you Brits :P. (That is correct, right?

The Skarzs

I know! Probably the most worthless thing to make such items out of, but maybe that was all they had. I think toughened seaweed strands woven together would have been better as armor, and some good madrona wood sharpened into points for a trident would have been more effective.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Lady Amber

Rusvul

I don't really picture clothing. Not that I picture them without it, it just doesn't really exist either. Like in a dream- You know someone was wearing clothes, you just don't really have any idea what kind of clothes, and you know that you never really did.

Gonff the Mousethief

im stuck on the snuggies. when I read the books. I get in mine and act like im in redwall :D
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

321tumbler

Wow. I actually never pictured snuggies, but I'd have to say they're pretty similar.