The most insane/crazy/random/whatever competition Voting closed!

Started by rachel25, December 25, 2013, 04:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is the most insane member?

The poll
is now
CLOSED!

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

rachel25

Zero, because it is against the rules for people to vote for themselves!
*Attacks Faiyloe with a zebra flower pot*

Jukka the Sling

*bumps topic so more people as crazy and weird as us will sign up*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

I'm just hoping Rainshadow joins. She is after all, one of the most crazy people on here.

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Quote from: rachel25 on December 27, 2013, 12:15:48 PM
I'm just hoping Rainshadow joins. She is after all, one of the most crazy people on here.

*Wipes tear from eye*  That was... that was beautiful.  *Sniff*  Of course I'll join, sweetie, if only because you said that!  (;D)

Hmm, does it look rainy on the forum?  Wait, Rainy...?  RAINY?!

*Awesome British accent*  Here I am!  I'm signing up for the competition!  *Awesome British accent ends*

Rainy, you're not supposed to be here!  Go back to your chess tournament!

*Awesome British accent*  But I wanted to join the competition...  *Awesome British accent ends*

LOK VAH KOOR!

*Awesome British accent*  Alright, alright, I'm going!  *Stomps away unhappily*  *Awesome British accent ends*

(Brownie points if you understand what the shouting was about!  (As in, what that particular shout is from (that should be simple ::)) and what it means.  ;)))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

It's been a while since I played Skyrim(about a season now) and I forgot what it ment. So I went and looked it up *facepalm*. It's the Clear Sky shout.

Kera Thorn Bladewind

I wanna join! I'm crazy, see:

IWILLNOWTYPEINCAPSWITHOUTSPACESANDRESISTTHEURGETOTALKABOUTTHEHOBBITBECAUSEIBETIWILLSAYSOMETHINGTHATWILLSPOILTHEMOVIEFORSOMEBODY!

And with that said, I'm going to read Hobbit fanfics now.  ;D

rachel25

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 27, 2013, 05:48:53 PM
Quote from: rachel25 on December 27, 2013, 12:15:48 PM

*Wipes tear from eye*  That was... that was beautiful.  *Sniff*  Of course I'll join, sweetie, if only because you said that!  ()

Hmm, does it look rainy on the forum?  Wait, Rainy...?  RAINY?!

*Awesome British accent*  Here I am!  I'm signing up for the competition!  *Awesome British accent ends*

Rainy, you're not supposed to be here!  Go back to your chess tournament!

*Awesome British accent*  But I wanted to join the competition...  *Awesome British accent ends*

LOK VAH KOOR!

*Awesome British accent*  Alright, alright, I'm going!  *Stomps away unhappily*  *Awesome British accent ends*

(Brownie points if you understand what the shouting was about!  (As in, what that particular shout is from (that should be simple ::)) and what it means.  ;)))
YAY!!!!!! (I cracked up reading this)
@Kera Thorn Bladewind, good to have you on board, now I will throw you over the side. *throws Kera over the side of an airship which we all magically are now standing on.*
I "borrowed" it from Rusvul.  ;D

Kera Thorn Bladewind

:( But...I have a friend who is a fairy, and she has a invisible shuttle, and she saved me, so now we are going to attack you because you took our chocolate truffles! (I should stop reference random books already...)  8)

Faiyloe

Who stole the queen of hearts tarts! Oh it was you was it... OFF WITH HER HEAD! 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Hearts is spelled hearts, not harts!!!!
*slaps Faiyloe with a dictionary*

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?