News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

your fav music

Started by rakkety tam, August 04, 2011, 04:44:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wats your fav music

todays rock and roll
70s music
80s music
90s music
pop
hip hop
screamo
classical
jazz
country
60s music
christian
alternative
blue grass
rap
none of these
opera
celtic
metal
celtic rock

Redwallfan7

My sister and I love:

Evanescence

Gorillaz (I like their song Feel Good)

Train

and more
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Flandor

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 09, 2012, 01:23:21 AM
My sister and I love:

Evanescence

Gorillaz (I like their song Feel Good)

Train

and more

I like Gorillaz a lot! :) Amy Lee from Evanescence has a beautiful voice too.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

Yes. I agree. I'm not normally into the whole heavy metal rock thing, but I love How Evanescence does it.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

psybox

frog isn't an option? (PS. it means progressive folk.)

Flandor

Celtic Rock is my favorite genre thought.  The Pogues, Flogging Molly, Dropkick Murphys, the Gentlemen, The Fighting 69th etc.  So cool :)
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

I've never heard celtic rock. I also like 80's techno dance songs.

rakkety tam

rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Rainshadow

Movie soundtracks are my absolute favorite, and the score for Transformers by Steve Jablonsky is my favorite.  I also like:

Skillet
Newsboys
Tobymac
John Powell (How to Train Your Dragon)
Koji Kondo(Legend of Zelda)
Michael Giacchino (Star Trek and Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol)
Trans-Siberian Orchestra

There are many more, but not any I can think of at the moment.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rainshadow

Oh, and I also like Linkin Park.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I love the Newsboys too

Redwaller

i like:

Casting Crowns
Beethoven (Moonlight Sonata is soooo good)
Mozart
Maurice Raven

Redwallfan7

I'm an 80's fan.

I like:

Prince

The Human League

Cyndi Lauper

Duran Duran

Bon Jovi

Journey

Redwaller

The Beetles are pretty good too.

Redwallfan7

They're okay, I guess.

Rainshadow

I bet everyone here has heard Monster by Skillet at least once right?  Right?  *Crickets*  Anyone?  Anyone at all?  *Sigh* Oh well. :(