News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Randomness shall never end!

Started by Amarith Waterspring, January 04, 2014, 07:14:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Vilu Daskar

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Doctor Vho Puppy Picture!!!

Tiz ze Doctor!

Puppy Dalek! EXTERMINATE!!!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Amarith Waterspring

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on March 05, 2014, 01:13:31 AM
>:( vs  8)

Half a second later  8) looses

hey! That completely contrasts with what I said on my topic of evilness topic! And the laws of Nature!   :o
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Vilu Daskar