News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Asmodeus......

Started by Coobreedan, August 04, 2011, 05:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many times have you been eaten in this game? (After you've played a few times)

Never
41 (42.3%)
Not much
26 (26.8%)
More than once
16 (16.5%)
Loaaads
14 (14.4%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skipper

Wisteria Wild Cat

I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Felldoh154

10 but, wait! Noooo *chomp*

Redwallfan7

Felldoh154

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

TaggHero

10...I don't reply for a day or so, and the first time I come back I am automatically eaten again...Oops, I mean, YAAAAAAAY!  This is awesome! *eaten*
There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

Redwallfan7

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

Felldoh154

Redwallfan7